29s Ready! Games on Tuesday, 9pm EST/6pm PST

90 Blood Elf Paladin
selling an enduring cap on doomhammer if anyone needs one, also have one on stormrage
Edited by Preacher on 4/6/2012 6:03 AM PDT
49 Blood Elf Rogue
bump, also icecream i need an enduring cap ill HYU
29 Night Elf Rogue
results from beta - arms/fury playable again
/cheer

fury viable without deathwish? i read somewhere bloodthirst will have a static 40% chance to crit and cooldown upped to 6 seconds. can you confirm?

post some numbers and changes my man
29 Tauren Warrior
/cheer

<wants detailed report on new drops from low level dungeons.
Yes, I keep checking for my beta invite, they sure are taking their time.

I'm really curious to see how mana pools are scaling, how shamans are in general, and other things, like the resilience change.
59 Tauren Shaman
Right now, as I post this, I'm standing next to Azshir the Sleepless on this 59 Horde shammy. First person to make a level 1 horde alt on Argent Dawn and whisper me a realID, gets their Horde 29 a free chance at a good drop. I despawn in 15 minutes.

Edit: got a taker. Thank you for playing!
Edited by Thulakhad on 4/6/2012 5:13 PM PDT
29 Night Elf Rogue
yo

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=80181
29 Undead Warrior
/cheer

fury viable without deathwish? i read somewhere bloodthirst will have a static 40% chance to crit and cooldown upped to 6 seconds. can you confirm?

post some numbers and changes my man

disregard lol, forget arms/fury
Edited by Dompérignon on 4/6/2012 8:28 PM PDT
29 Undead Warrior
hp is going up roughly around 400-500

melee can no longer use ranged weapons

charged gear - stats are being brought down to 5/5 and 4/4 resistance
ex - charged gear of bear = 5/5 str/stm 4/4 nt/ac
- charged gear of tiger = 5/5 agi/hit 4/4 nt/ac
29 Blood Elf Warlock
Now to debate amongst myself, whether or not I should keep farming for CGotE for my 24.

Cloak enchant is sexy if it'll go to low level gear. It'd be about time something other than resist or armor that casters can use.
39 Draenei Shaman
Yes, I keep checking for my beta invite, they sure are taking their time.

I'm really curious to see how mana pools are scaling, how shamans are in general

On Blahzay (The restored ßé)

My mana pool is at 1200:

Riptide (I was unaware of this awesomeness being available at 29) cost 38 mana
earthshield 46
healing surge 76
healing wave 24
purify spirit (will also cleanse magic at 29, but has 8 sec CD) 39
lightning bolt 17
flame shock 48
earth shock 51
frost shock 51
Searing & Earthbind 14

In my normal resto gear I am at 2969 health 1200 mana

The world server went down as I was typing this so only one round of incomplete numbers, but riptide's initial hit was 350+ with ticks 175+
Healing Surge was hitting around 1200-1300
I wasn't able to see what Earth Shield or Healing Wave was putting out
Edited by Yoube on 4/6/2012 7:19 PM PDT
29 Undead Warrior
Wasted,

I was wrong about Arms/Fury, I haven't tried Prot then.
It seems that Prot is the way to go. (at least for me)
Base hp in dps gear like I have on right now is 3339.
12 second charge cd with juggernaut.
Devastate - 180% wd + 133 and sunders armor/spammable/no rage/deals around 600+/crits 1500+
Shield Slam - 979 damage/6 sec cd/no rage/dispels magical effect wglyph/deals around 8-900+/crits up to 2k
Thunderclap - got a nice damage buff, deals around 400 and crits up to 850+/causes weakened blows(reduce melee damage by 10% for 30 sec)
Disarm - Disarm weapon for 10 sec, 1 min cd
Pummel - Silence, spell in that school for 4 secs/15 sec cd
Shield Block - usable in any stance/1.5 sec cd/60 rage/block next melee and increase block chance by 25% for 6 sec
29 Tauren Paladin
Dom is that with or without the 30% baseline resil that everyone is getting. if damage goes that high then im not healing ever again
29 Undead Warrior
04/06/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Zuladin
Dom is that with or without the 30% baseline resil that everyone is getting. if damage goes that high then im not healing ever again

Without. I wish there was some 29s on here so we could test things out.
All I see are freaking kungfu pandas running around everywhere...
29 Night Elf Rogue
Wasted,

I was wrong about Arms/Fury, I haven't tried Prot then.
It seems that Prot is the way to go. (at least for me)
Base hp in dps gear like I have on right now is 3339.
12 second charge cd with juggernaut.
Devastate - 180% wd + 133 and sunders armor/spammable/no rage/deals around 600+/crits 1500+
Shield Slam - 979 damage/6 sec cd/no rage/dispels magical effect wglyph/deals around 8-900+/crits up to 2k
Thunderclap - got a nice damage buff, deals around 400 and crits up to 850+/causes weakened blows(reduce melee damage by 10% for 30 sec)
Disarm - Disarm weapon for 10 sec, 1 min cd
Pummel - Silence, spell in that school for 4 secs/15 sec cd
Shield Block - usable in any stance/1.5 sec cd/60 rage/block next melee and increase block chance by 25% for 6 sec

thats some crazy base hp and lol thunderclap is actually useful now! can you fill us in on how resil is scaling at 29 and if stacking resil gear is worth it at all? how are you holding up without snares?
29 Undead Warrior
can you fill us in on how resil is scaling at 29 and if stacking resil gear is worth it at all? how are you holding up without snares?

scaling is the same as it is right now. the new baseline 30% resil isn't working atm too, i think its still in the works. but with the 30% working, i think it will be great for fcs to stack more resil.

theres also a new thing called pvp power right underneith resil

pvp power - increases damage done to players/pets/minions, and increases healing done in pvp zones

as for the snare thing, i havent been able to test it out yet. nobody will duel me besides 85s...
Edited by Dompérignon on 4/6/2012 11:34 PM PDT
hp is going up roughly around 400-500

melee can no longer use ranged weapons

charged gear - stats are being brought down to 5/5 and 4/4 resistance
ex - charged gear of bear = 5/5 str/stm 4/4 nt/ac
- charged gear of tiger = 5/5 agi/hit 4/4 nt/ac

Resistances are going away, so at this point I wouldn't treat those as final values.

Also, have you had a chance to check out current GF gear?

Oh, and did you get a chance to see where that new cloak enchant comes from? Is it replacing a current recipe, or is it a new one?
Edited by Willyshatner on 4/7/2012 5:37 AM PDT
29 Human Warrior
theres also a new thing called pvp power right underneith resil

pvp power - increases damage done to players/pets/minions, and increases healing done in pvp zones

do honor heirlooms have pvp power as a base stat now? or is pvp power something like resil and you gain more as you level?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]