Guilds Send Your Champions(SERVER WIDE EVENT)

90 Troll Rogue
Wildhammer! It is time for us to come together as a server and see who the champions are! For the first time, <Hellions> will be hosting a server wide GUILD dueling tournament.

- Each guild should send 2 to represent the guild as a whole in the tournament
- Any class any spec
- ONLY SELF BUFFS MAY BE USED (no pots and such)
- Guilds will face each other based on random selection
- Duels will be single elimation (1 duel decides the outcome)
- One champion can be eliminated and the other can win it all (Guilds may win the tournament with one down, If one remains undefeated)
- If a guild selects a to represent them in the duel contest said must kill the opponent within 7min or he loses the match.

There is no this time, the prize will be the glory on this forum and on the server , I will update this page every day so that the guild may be revered!

~GUILD LEADERS AND OFFICERS PLEASE MAIL ME IN GAME WITH YOUR THAT WILL REPRESENT YOU.

There are a few pvp guilds on this and some pve I would like to see you all there!
The of <Hellions> await your challenge!

~~~~~~GUILDS THAT HAVE ENTERED THE CONTEST AS OF MARCH20~~~
1. Hellions
2. Zero Gaming
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((THIS WILL TAKE PLACE ON Thursday MARCH 22rd at 6pm TIME)) see you there! UPDATED DAILY!
Edited by Bowdownson on 3/21/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
MOAR DOTS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Wildhammer! It is time for us to come together as a and see who the champions are! For the first time, <Hellions> will be hosting a wide GUILD dueling tournament.

- Each guild should send 2 to represent the guild as a whole in the tournament
- Any class any spec
- ONLY SELF BUFFS MAY BE USED (no pots and such)
- Guilds will face each other based on random selection
- Duels will be single elimination (1 duel decides the outcome)
- One champion can be eliminated and the other can win it all (Guilds may win the tournament with 1 champion down, If one remains undefeated)

There is no gold prize, the prize will be the glory on this forum and on the , I will update this page every so that the guild may be revered!

~GUILD LEADERS AND OFFICERS PLEASE MAIL ME IN GAME WITH YOUR THAT WILL REPRESENT YOU.

There are a few pvp guilds on this and some pve I would like to see you all there!
The Champions of <Hellions> await your challenge!

((THIS WILL TAKE PLACE ON Thursday MARCH 22rd at 6pm TIME)) see you there!
I feel i am now Dumber having read this statement.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Pve people think they can PvP, smh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
and u think u can do either?????????????????
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I look foward to facing Zero Gamings champions please mail me!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Why not make this not a complete joke, and wargames it?
Oh wait, dueling is balanced, thats right.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Well this is a duel contest for glory, for the whole server, people will want to watch! that is why we are dueling. and guilds can send 2 champions of ANY CLASS, ANY CLASS, send a class you think is OP thats fine just enter it! i dont want this fourm to turn into a debate or anything. If you want the glory of being named wildhammers TOP duel contest guild then simply sign up and be on time! that is all there is to it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Oh !@#$! I just remebered, you're a rogue! that explains it all /gg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
send other rogues? once again you can send any class...its not about you its about your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Thank god that baddie lampstand shut his mouth, by deleting his post.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
The Forsaken is also welcome! mail me with your champions! or contact your guilds officer/leader to mail me! 6 guilds signed up so far, who will be the greatest of Wildhammer???
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I think we need to grasp PVE, before we fight PVP players =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
<Hellions> is a pve guild *wink*, we have both types of guild signing up! it will be great times! most pve guilds have atleast 2 people that pvp send them! never know you might win.
Edited by Bowdownson on 3/17/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
<Hellions> is a pve guild *wink*

Yeah, i left your guild :(..Anyway, i wanted to see what my server was doing, no need to spam a page with offtopic stuff. Good luck to the chosen people! Best of 3 would make a better event too, to be honest!. Take care guys!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I'd like to point out Ilmilkmell that we have two 10 man groups downing deathwing and pushing into heroics every week. Our grasp on pve is fine. We are doing this dueling thing because, like bow and my self we have a good it of guildys who have fun and duel people out side org. And this is all this is, it is just something fun to do. and you can complain about duels not being a good test of anything but that's not the point. Its all for fun and winning duels is its own kind of challenge. Even if leans a bit more to some classes, but even arena does that that's why some comps to better then others. This games pvp isn't balanced in any form, so dueling or arena or 1 v 1's change nothing its just a different way to play and have fun. That's all this is going to be fun.

So lets see some happy face's out there you pvp nuts and lets have a good time :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I'd like to point out Ilmilkmell that we have two 10 man groups downing deathwing and pushing into heroics every week. Our grasp on pve is fine. We are doing this dueling thing because, like bow and my self we have a good it of guildys who have fun and duel people out side org. And this is all this is, it is just something fun to do. and you can complain about duels not being a good test of anything but that's not the point. Its all for fun and winning duels is its own kind of challenge. Even if leans a bit more to some classes, but even arena does that that's why some comps to better then others. This games pvp isn't balanced in any form, so dueling or arena or 1 v 1's change nothing its just a different way to play and have fun. That's all this is going to be fun.

So lets see some happy face's out there you pvp nuts and lets have a good time :P

Again, offtopic, and i'd like to point out when i said WE, it meant ME and MY guild. I don't know how you took WE,as YOU. It sure WASN'T THAT!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I like the idea. At least someone is trying to get some server activities started again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]