Drak'Tharon World PvP-Focus Fire Wrecks SWC

Currently happening: Focus Fire(Horde) is camping out in The Mage Tower in Stormwind City. We are destroying all opposers lol. Nice try bad kids. Bring your whole city cause that won't even be enough. Please send more people this is getting boring.

WE'RE BRINGING WORLD PVP BACK NO ONE CAN STOP US!
Edited by Imáge on 3/16/2012 10:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/16/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Imáge
Why would people want to stop you? That is a good thing... makes the server more lively and much more fun...

But way to make you guild look bad.
Reply Quote
Do you not realize the way blizzard is attempting to rid the game of World PvP?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Image, I just got finished leading a raid that killed ALL 4 of your horde bosses... Including Garrosh! =)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
LoL while you guys only have guts to camp our Mage Quarter and kill what? our Goods sale lady?

We killed all your leaders.. (yes and Garrosh) and Bloodhoof twice in one day lol....

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
oh btw, thanks for the War Bear! =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/17/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Imáge
Do you not realize the way blizzard is attempting to rid the game of World PvP?

That is why I said why would we want to stop you? World PvP is fun.
Reply Quote
Technically I was offline for the Garrosh kill.... But thats great..
Reply Quote
Azarina ROFL you killed him at 4 in the morning... I think I saw 5 people online before i logged off at 3:00
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
An enemy will strike you when you least expect it. The United States, the most powerful army in the world also attacks under the cover of darkness.

=)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We finished garrosh at 2:30.... then did Bloodhoof right after again and i was off line by 3am....

and there was at least 20 horde there and couldnt do !@#$...
Reply Quote
Lol that's cute. Pretty sure i spread three combustions on your 1300 hero asses. Azorena you're !@#$ing garbage :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
lol im pretty much a still a noob when it comes to WoW, and considering im from australia i don't get to see many decent raids on this server because of the time difference.

but dont you think you may be taking all of this a little to seriously image? coming on the forums and openly insulting people and getting angry over a game, in the end your just making yourself out to be childish and giving yourself a bad name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now Halys that is far too mature for them...they dont understand that sorta reasonable comments.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Lets end this nerd fight.

You
Are
All
Bad. XD
Reply Quote
Comes from the rogue who hasn't hit 1k rating.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Holy Troll'in.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol im pretty much a still a noob when it comes to WoW, and considering im from australia i don't get to see many decent raids on this server because of the time difference.

but dont you think you may be taking all of this a little to seriously image? coming on the forums and openly insulting people and getting angry over a game, in the end your just making yourself out to be childish and giving yourself a bad name.

I like you :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
and Image you sure are talking a lot trash for some one in a whole lot of ruthless..that wants to claim to be a big bad pvper...I pve and have more pvp gear then you..what's with that... did you get carried to 1550.... but ya know Trolls will be trolls..have fun with that
Edited by Selinite on 4/27/2012 2:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Please do...I sat in Org a few nights ago with 6 people and we owned that !@#$ for over 20mins...it just goes to show the server is dead...when horde dominates and we dominated Org...with...6 people
Edited by Selinite on 4/27/2012 3:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]