25DS alt run. Sunday 5 Sever Time.

85 Troll Shaman
Save an alt, I'm hosting a 25DS Sunday at 5 server. Vent required to listen, mic not necessary but encouraged.

380+ iLvl minimum (with proper gems/chants/reforges) WITH at least 8/8 normal experience on your main.

Weekly run and depending on the experience/gear of the people, Heroics may be attempted.

If you wish to come on an alt, post with your highest DS experienced toon and link to your alt's armory that wishes to come with MS/OS. Only list your OS if you are comfortable switching if asked to.

Example: I wish to raid with Hopê - 389 Blood/Frost - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Hop%C3%AA/advanced

Loot rules:

-MS>OS

-Essences rolled off 1-25

-Patterns are rolled between maxed (525) professions. Ineligible to win if you already know the pattern.

-BoE's are MS>OS and equipped immediately while I inspect.

-Mounts are bidded off in 5k increments.

-1 MS Tier Token per raid. If you trade it for a non tier piece, you will remain marked for winning the token and ineligible to win a MS tier token again that raid.

-Gem Clusters are open to bid for reservation, money collected before Morchok pull. Last week they were bought out for 80k and after finishing 6/8, 20k was refunded. Bids start at 10k with increments of 10k, buyout this week is 100k.

*I will not tolerate if I find out someone wins loot to pass it to their friend/guildy.*

Those that post in this thread first, if matching my very basic iLvl/experience requirement, will get first priority during invites. If you don't show up when I'm doing invites (Sunday 5 server) you may lose your spot depending how fast the raid fills up.
Edited by Förce on 3/17/2012 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
iwish to raid with Lûçîfër - 385 resto/ele shaman - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/L%C3%BB%C3%A7%C3%AEf%C3%ABr/simple.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]