Mobile Armory not updating character list

Blizzard Employee
Hello,

I also have similar problem.
On my character it shows that I have a level 9 Druid named Ewiee on Chromaggus that I deleted months ago.
Last night, I made a druid with the same name and it shows as level 2 and the old level 9 toon.
I deleted the level 2 toon, and the list still shows the level 9.

Both are on Chromaggus?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
Yes, but the level 9 one was deleted months ago
level 2 was deleted just about 2 days ago.

level 2 is not on the list, but the level 9 is still is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
my armory won't update my characters gear. It updates my gold, but its showing gear from almost a week ago and I have new gear. And it does this for all of m toons. I've logged off and on, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the armory and it won't fix.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Even my forum character picture is showing my old helm and shoulders...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
06/25/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Wilebosk
I have a character showing in the armory as a level 6 Dreanai Shaman named Gigastorm that I deleted quite some time ago (like years) and it has not disappeared.

What realm is the deleted level 6 Gigastorm on? Also, do you have any currently active characters named Gigastorm?

Sorry for delay.. it is listed on proudmoore server , and i do not have any active characters with that name
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Mage
Hello,

I have a similar problem as well.
I have had a realm Transfer with one of my toons a couple of days ago. The transfer went well and I am able to log on to him, but he still hasnt shown up on the Mobile Armory yet.

Name: Qwentus
Realm: Altar of Storms

Thanks
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hello,

I have a similar problem as well.
I have had a realm Transfer with one of my toons a couple of days ago. The transfer went well and I am able to log on to him, but he still hasnt shown up on the Mobile Armory yet.

Name: Qwentus
Realm: Altar of Storms

Thanks

I see Qwentus in my Mobile Armory searches. If he doesn't show up on your Character List for another day or 2 let me know. I anticipate that he will soon.
Reply Quote
57 Troll Shaman
Hello, i am having the same issue. Lizzybathory on cyclone darkspear. Rolled as a goblin dark knight, deleted toon and re-rolled dark knight blood elf under the same name. Only seeing the deleted goblin, not the dark elf that I'm now playing. Help!
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Bump! See above, still have this toon right on mobile. :(
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
*don't
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Hey, Wilebosk, thanks for consistently providing support for this app. I installed it a couple weeks ago, and I've since rerolled a character (deleted a belf and created a gnome of the same name), and I'm hitting the data cache problem. The app still shows my old blood elf, and if I click to select her, the line flashes, but my current character is not updated. While it's nice that this doesn't cause a crash or anything, maybe some kind of checking can be put into place so that the app won't just say "Hmm, the data I'm trying to access doesn't exist--oh, well," but will instead ask "why?" Granted, I don't know what all is going on under the hood.

I think it would be great if a "re-download" or "refresh data" button were added... maybe force an auto-refresh when logging in so that a simple logout can be performed to fix the problem (this was the first thing I tried in troubleshooting it). I was surprised to find that deleting and reinstalling the app also didn't fix the problem. =\

Server: Runetotem
Character: Scootaloo

http://misteralex.net/misc/images/wowappnorefresh.png
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hey, Wilebosk, thanks for consistently providing support for this app. I installed it a couple weeks ago, and I've since rerolled a character (deleted a belf and created a gnome of the same name), and I'm hitting the data cache problem. The app still shows my old blood elf, and if I click to select her, the line flashes, but my current character is not updated. While it's nice that this doesn't cause a crash or anything, maybe some kind of checking can be put into place so that the app won't just say "Hmm, the data I'm trying to access doesn't exist--oh, well," but will instead ask "why?" Granted, I don't know what all is going on under the hood.

I think it would be great if a "re-download" or "refresh data" button were added... maybe force an auto-refresh when logging in so that a simple logout can be performed to fix the problem (this was the first thing I tried in troubleshooting it). I was surprised to find that deleting and reinstalling the app also didn't fix the problem. =\

Server: Runetotem
Character: Scootaloo

I'm checking it out and will have it resolved ASAP. I'll keep you posted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Personnally, i have deleted toon still showing on both mobile and here on my profile (2 of them have been deleted years ago and another a couple days)

who could help me to remove those, from what i am reading you only help with mobile, what about those on my profile ? (i guess if they werent on my profile they wouldnt be on my mobile)
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Personnally, i have deleted toon still showing on both mobile and here on my profile (2 of them have been deleted years ago and another a couple days)

who could help me to remove those, from what i am reading you only help with mobile, what about those on my profile ? (i guess if they werent on my profile they wouldnt be on my mobile)

What are the names and realms of these characters? Also, are you certain these characters are not existing on a secondary WoW account that expired but was attached to this same Battle.net account?
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Druid
Hello, I have three characters showing up on my WoW Armory app that were deleted back in 2007 (as far as I can remember since that was the last time I played prior to reactivating my account). I've double checked these realms and I have no characters in these realms. Can I have them removed from my Armory app?

Virandi - 24 Night Elf Rogue - Tichondrius
Regdar - 14 Night Elf Warrior - Kilrogg
Vallandril - 9 Dwarf Paladin - Sentinels

Thank you
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
Had a level one Hunter name Gracin on Stormreaver as a name saver for my 90 pally that has know been on Stormeaver for a few months. I'm not sure I've ever been able to access the paladin on the mobile app because the Hunter still is on the list.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hello, I have three characters showing up on my WoW Armory app that were deleted back in 2007 (as far as I can remember since that was the last time I played prior to reactivating my account). I've double checked these realms and I have no characters in these realms. Can I have them removed from my Armory app?

Virandi - 24 Night Elf Rogue - Tichondrius
Regdar - 14 Night Elf Warrior - Kilrogg
Vallandril - 9 Dwarf Paladin - Sentinels

Thank you

Unfortunately we do not provide character deletion services, but I can tell you right away that these characters very likely exist on an inactive WoW account attached to your Battle.net account, you can see the number of WoW accounts attached from Battle.net Account Management at the top of the page under "ACCOUNT".

I use this forum to troubleshoot reported issues and collect live bug reports and that is pretty much it. Anything else I either redirect or provide a quick response based on my experience and understanding of WoW's back end.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
Any update on level 1 Hunter Gracin of Stormreaver being updated so level 90 Paladin of Stormreaver can be used on mobile? Thanks in advance Wilebosk.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
@Amaryllís: I've forwarded this to an engineer who will address this when s/he has a chance. Sorry I don't have an estimate at this time. I'm tracking this and will let you know when it's potentially been taken care of.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]