Mobile Armory not updating character list

60 Undead Mage
No worries about not having an eta Wiley, I know posts can sometimes slide under the radar so I was just checking. Thanks in advance for the help!
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello
I'm having a problem with one of my characters i got a realm change and it's not changing on my moble app
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hello
I'm having a problem with one of my characters i got a realm change and it's not changing on my moble app

This could take a day or so to update. Let me know if it hasn't shown up after 24 hours.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
Any update Wiley, it's been a dozen days.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. I deleted a character to free the name Xianli and it still shows up in the mobile armory app. I've seen it show up every now and then in the web armory app as well. It's like some of the servers have up to date caches and some don't.

The characters were both on Hyjal. I deleted a level 1 priest to free the name.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
10/29/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Amaryllís
Any update Wiley, it's been a dozen days.

Alas, I do not. I will ping the thread again when I have more info.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This character, Sheylan on Ilidan, won't show up on my mobile app.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
10/30/2012 03:02 AMPosted by Sheylan
This character, Sheylan on Ilidan, won't show up on my mobile app.

Have you recently performed a transfer or a character re-customization? I can search for your character and view it without issue, so I assume you do not see it anywhere on your My Characters page?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hello, I have my two toon that always show a different levels each time i log in. They're both on Tichondrius Priest(Sacredzpower) and Warlock(Megafiendz). Please help.

Also is there no way to add a mail option to the mobile app. Just a suggesstion.

Thank you
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hello, I have my two toon that always show a different levels each time i log in. They're both on Tichondrius Priest(Sacredzpower) and Warlock(Megafiendz). Please help.

Also is there no way to add a mail option to the mobile app. Just a suggesstion.

Thank you

I forwarded this to someone who can assist you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
<Amaryllís

It has been two months without any update meaning mobile has been bugged for about 5 months now. I still have a level 1 Hunter named Gracin on Stormreaver showing up in mobile instead of the level 90 Paladin of the same name.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
This character isn't showing up in the mobile armory for me. The character shows up as a level 1. It happened because i deleted a level one and named a race change the same name. Catoggio on spinebreaker. How do I go about fixing this?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Never mind. Just reinstalled the app and its working now. Thanks!
Reply Quote
And stopped working again so yea need help please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
And it logged me out of catoggio lol
Reply Quote
44 Pandaren Monk
Asystili on Dalaran Alliance is my deleted lvl 1 shaman showing in place of my lvl 40 monk with the same name. Can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10/17/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Wilebosk
@Amaryllís: I've forwarded this to an engineer who will address this when s/he has a chance. Sorry I don't have an estimate at this time. I'm tracking this and will let you know when it's potentially been taken care of.

Yeh I seem to be having the same issue... Character name is Chimonium on Mok'Nathal....I made a panda priest then deleted and made a panda monk and it shows the lvl 1 priest. Any help would be great!
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're behind on resolving some of these reports, but I will send this up to an engineer. They're pretty busy so I can't give a time estimate. Some of these are easy fixes and others may require further investigation, which is why some reports are resolved almost immediately and others persist for weeks or months.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Wish I had found this through the search before I made a thread on it.
I'm having a similar issue. Thelnaara, Draenei hunter on Kel'thuzad
Server transferred and race changed using the name of a death knight that I deleted months ago and now she only shows up as that death knight
Any help would be amazing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]