[H] 25-man Dragon Soul GDKP - 3/24, 6PM

100 Orc Shaman
Before signing up, read the rules of the GDKP at this link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079869051

Archive containing pot information and WoL report: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079869051#3

Need fresh wallets in the raid, so feel free to sign up on a different character, or refer friends here to sign up. There are always spots for those with large wallets.

Anyone new who wishes to join, or if you would like to come on a different character for the week, use the following to sign up:

Character Name:
Class/Spec:
iLevel:

Invites will be sent via in-game Calendar, it is your own responsibility to accept the invite.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
McMoonkin

Druid/Balance

386 iLVL
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Character Name: Ishael
Class/Spec: Retadin
iLevel: 394
DS10 exp: 7.6/8

Does that make me good enough Stormaker, or are you still lying to yourself about my ability?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/22/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Ishael

huh?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight

Does that make me good enough Stormaker, or are you still lying to yourself about my ability?

Watch out man, this guy's been to PRISON
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight

You had 2pc T13 and gave it up for a stat boost.

Maybe you should stop lying to yourself about your ability?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, being in prison automatically makes someone hardcore ~.~
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote]

And I'll get it back the next time I do DS10. The T13 pieces were Raid Finder not normal.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
03/22/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Zebramints

huh?

Really? I have to explain that...*sigh*

There are 5 parts to the Madness of Deathwing fight, 4 tentacles and DW himself. the .6 means my group consistently downed the first 3 tentacles (7 bosses down and 60% of the last one).
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
[quote]

And I'll get it back the next time I do DS10. The T13 pieces were Raid Finder not normal.

It doesn't matter what ilvl they are. That free charge of Holy Power is so incredibly important for a ret that it greatly overshadows any gain from one tier of stats on one piece. The only thing you should have been replacing that with, UNLESS you would have kept 2pc through other means, is the same slot tier piece on normal or heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/22/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Ishael

huh?

Really? I have to explain that...*sigh*

There are 5 parts to the Madness of Deathwing fight, 4 tentacles and DW himself. the .6 means my group consistently downed the first 3 tentacles (7 bosses down and 60% of the last one).

So say 7/8 and close to killing Madness. Not sure if you're trying to confuse people to make yourself seem smart or what.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
either Ishael is the best troll I've ever seen, or the player behind the toon is a Tuna Fish.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
03/22/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Thermadin
the player behind the toon is a Tuna Fish
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm fairly certain I already confirmed for Saturday, but I may have something creep up last minute that would take precedence. I won't know for certain until tomorrow night, but I'll keep you informed. Just posting here because I'm driving and get bored when just looking at the road.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Make Therm harass me if I'm not on and you need a body
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]