A letter to the Argent Dawn Community.

90 Night Elf Druid
Hail, and well met, all of my new friends and family on Argent Dawn.

Please allow me to introduce myself and take a moment of your time. I am Baranen, of the Fading Sun of the Argent Dawn server. I have been known by a few names in my travels and tribulations across Azeroth, and the various worlds of the Twisting Nether. I have seen many rise to power, and many cast away as flotsam in the annals of history in World of Warcraft. I have made friends, procured a plethora of enemies either justly or not, and seen history unfold and be dashed upn the rocks of time.

I decided, about a week ago, to journey from Stormreaver to Argent Dawn. My good friend Tempyst had made her home there, and told me of the many kind, just, and caring people of this realm. I made certain that I had the necessary coinage of the real world to facilitate the transfer and faction change and was pleased that it was successful. Upon arrival, I was welcomed into the guild known as The Fading Sun.

Thus far, I have seen many a person of noble character in trade, guild, and in personal interaction and I commend all of you for that. I look forward to many a great and enriching experience upon this realm server and thank all of the Argent Dawn server for being the best server I have joined thus far.

Baranen of the Fading Sun
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I respect Fading Sun. My alt Holy paladin is in that guild actually. HOWEVER, you must know that I am the GREAT one. Only the highest form of respect is to be presented to me. You can find me at the North AH side steps. I await your gifts for me. /HAIRFLIP
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

and told me of the many kind, just, and caring people of this realm.

She lied.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
get out hitler
Reply Quote
03/19/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Pewbacca
get out
Fixed for political correctness. Ignore Pewbacca, he is angry for some reason, this realm rocks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
more Importantly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-_HeVNYOk&feature=related
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Priest
Lightbringer I miss you :)! Your hair is so awesome :)!!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
03/21/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Celestreana
Lightbringer I miss you :)! Your hair is so awesome :)!!

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]