who you look up too (wow players)

90 Troll Shaman
this is another one of my forum ideas where u list people u like and look up to. it can be about who ever IN BLADEFIST but just make sure u tell ur reason etc etc etc
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
In Burning Crusade, I looked up to Wooting a lot, but since I don't really look up to anyone lol. Now if considering off-server, I look up to Kripp (Kripparrian) for my hunter and Mesmerize for my dk. Both of them are outstanding players and the best at what they do in my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ok if we can go off server than i will say i liked xav from premonition's video of him kiting the fanatics on heroic lady d, looked like so much fun i just had to try it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
talthanis and snowslayer
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Myself :O
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
skeightborde. rest his soul....
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Hunter
defran from back in amaze days, he was one of the most intelligent players I ever played with, also, a shammy named kenetic is the reason I made a shammy, he was doing 1300 dps back in Kara in Kara gear as enhance, was amazing, I think he ended up in altered existence, last player I truly looked up to was Joe from facta, can't remember his toons names atm, but man that dude is freaking amazing at any class he plays!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Dr wevil
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
that Ëlemental kid is pretty good
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I look up to Zyzz
http://www.facebook.com/zyzzthetics
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
To be honest with you, i look up to puddinator.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well i always look up to Yahmon whenever i have questions and helps me out alot expesually at tips
Reply Quote
88 Troll Warlock
I look up to a warlock named Calenhand. I remember he helped me with some deungeons and hes a good warlock
Edited by Baleel on 4/8/2012 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Back when I actually raided, Worr. RIP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]