who you look up too (wow players)

03/22/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Bullhunter
defran from back in amaze days, he was one of the most intelligent players I ever played with, also, a shammy named kenetic is the reason I made a shammy, he was doing 1300 dps back in Kara in Kara gear as enhance, was amazing, I think he ended up in altered existence, last player I truly looked up to was Joe from facta, can't remember his toons names atm, but man that dude is freaking amazing at any class he plays!

I can understand why you look up to intelligent players being you are not one of them. The only reason that kenetic shaman or whatever is name was doing so much DPS is because he was exploiting a bug with down-ranking windfury on the off-hand and thus bypassing the 3s cooldown that both hands should share. Downranking windfury offhand, quad hits will either use the mainhand or offhand damage for all 4 hits. This leads to very "spiky" damage, either high or low. Those bugs accounted for an increase in DPS of almost 20%.
But to stay on topic, I will never look up to anybody in this game. I will listen and read whatever i have to that will help me and the people i play with out and come to my own conclusions as to what is pertinent and what isn't.
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Hunter
edited for qelk, sorry man
Edited by Bullhunter on 4/9/2012 11:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can understand why you look up to intelligent players being you are not one of them. The only reason that kenetic shaman or whatever is name was doing so much DPS is because he was exploiting a bug with down-ranking windfury on the off-hand and thus bypassing the 3s cooldown that both hands should share. Downranking windfury offhand, quad hits will either use the mainhand or offhand damage for all 4 hits. This leads to very "spiky" damage, either high or low. Those bugs accounted for an increase in DPS of almost 20%.
But to stay on topic, I will never look up to anybody in this game. I will listen and read whatever i have to that will help me and the people i play with out and come to my own conclusions as to what is pertinent and what isn't.

says the guy who is so lame that he had to steal someone he was guilded withs name cuz his orginal name, hondacivicep, was so bad. we all where guilded with dotman together noob, go back and troll the mug'thol forums baddie, or change ur name...

hey do you still have that loud obnoxious voice and when you don't get what you want you get even louder, cry like a 12 year old and start breathing through the mouth in ventrillo because the high blood pressure is making your big head even bigger and your facial skin color is most probably turning really red?
I jest with you old chum! Chill out!
But wasn't his name Kinetic? Sheesh, if i would ever look up to someone, Iwould at least know how to spell his name! :-)
Salute!
Edited by Dotman on 4/9/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
So he knew enough to play his class at the max with clever use of game mechanics...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
hey stop with the fighting my last 2 posts got tooken down becuase of how badly they started to fight -_-
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
04/09/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Qelk
hey stop with the fighting my last 2 posts got tooken down becuase of how badly they started to fight -_-

Welcome to the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If we are going to look up to someone on Bladefist, then we need to look up to those who excel in a craft that is dominant on Bladefist.

Here is to the great trolls of this server who provide me with the distraction from endless spreadsheets that i need each day. I can only hope to learn from you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
i look up to marcia
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
i look up to marcia

Now that's funny.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
grip, limitz, aspixiate, and anyone in stay low. (;
Because, well... They're awesome.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Warlock
Ok let me re phrase my post. Hes not extremley good butbhe helped me a lot with things I needed help with which is why I look up to him a little bit. :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Anyone who is able to play the game, have fun, and not act like a butt hole to everyone just bc they are miserable in real life.

ppl who whisper advice politely to new players, rather than calling them out in an attempt to make them selves look/feel better.

The good players. you can help gear anyone up, but a jerk will always be a jerk

everyone that dislikes me for w/e petty reason, with out you guys, i would never get to talk trash (even if you don't realize its only in good fun)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Same here, I mean, you've helped me and my paladin Xenophile a good bit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
edit: i take that back , i do remember lookin up to someone. a warlock named abacadabra

from back when i first started 3 months before BC. showed me how to get my dreadsteed mount.

You looked up to someone? I thought we were self-taught :/ I was :( I feel as though my whole life is a lie!
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
RIP talthanis best hunter
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Well id say an imprtant person to me would be
Bikinkill
not only has she showed the joy in gear and x-mog hunting but she has also been a really good freind. your the best girl XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]