FOR THE HORDE

85 Tauren Paladin
W A S P has lead a raid the other day to all the alliance city's we killed every alliance raid boss and got the achiv 50% of us got the mount shortly after we went into the auction house and starting killing alliance after awhile they got a group together we wiped them, after we wiped them we went back to org and made a giant line out of bears a few people with out bears followed us it was pretty fun "leaders azteck toromex grindal wightbread"
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
http://imgur.com/w2UTj
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://imgur.com/gynXp
http://imgur.com/FVHFp
http://imgur.com/DaX9P
cheers
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
YEAH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gratz, did the King drop Epic loots? Oh probably not, at least you got another mount.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Thank you good friend
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
That "FOR THE HORDE" was fun times. Totally worth it. Shout out to <W A S P> for hosting some epic pvp and roleplaying
Edited by Blackbolts on 3/19/2012 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thoraen your arena and rbg ratings are horrible and you have no place to talk , and you think your good because you down death wing LOL I seriously hope you don't consider him a challenge
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He must be a challenge to you, or are you pacing yourself? I see you are still only 1/8.
Anyway, I don't think I'm good, the content is that faceroll. I've yet to do an RBG, and you're right my Arena rating sucks. Yet the joy of the forums is that I can say whatever I want, much like you saying you are good, and the holy pally twins from wasp going on about their massive kill totals (in heals spec i might add, very impressive)
Anyway, much like the actual game content I'm bored with the vicious circle that will ensue on how you're better than me and why so I'll officially move on for a bit. Enjoy the content, and go outside once in a while. Summer is coming you could use the fresh air. Smells like hot pockets in here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
So whos talking pve in a pvp server . . . . . .oh the Pally who cant pvp and attacks a npc that is programed to do the same thing over and over. Cant lie i love pve but just for the loot that can help me at PVP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh I know I pissed you off as soon as you stated hotpockets , why am I arguing with you neckbeard alliance hambeasts again?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
He must be a challenge to you, or are you pacing yourself? I see you are still only 1/8.
Anyway, I don't think I'm good, the content is that faceroll. I've yet to do an RBG, and you're right my Arena rating sucks. Yet the joy of the forums is that I can say whatever I want, much like you saying you are good, and the holy pally twins from wasp going on about their massive kill totals (in heals spec i might add, very impressive)
Anyway, much like the actual game content I'm bored with the vicious circle that will ensue on how you're better than me and why so I'll officially move on for a bit. Enjoy the content, and go outside once in a while. Summer is coming you could use the fresh air. Smells like hot pockets in here.

We are a PVP guild bro LOL!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
+2 Interwebz
Reply Quote
Trolladin 1500-1630 is not something to be happy about either plus i don't think he pvp much.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Denvix like that autowalking in tol barad?
Reply Quote
Sexy autowalk are sexy.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Thank you cutie :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mm would be higher if I didn't flip out all the time.
Reply Quote
Don't everyone flip out all the time? I flip out on my partner a lot as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm probably the only one who does it in my guild just ask azteck about the stupid stuff I've done while mad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]