Blazing Drakes, Who we are.

Postan With BiS, 3 legendary, 4.8k DPS
Edited by Backpains on 3/21/2012 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^^ We got that guy
Lolpwned
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Death Knight
People like you give twinks a bad name. What do you do, require guild members to post in the thread or they get the boot or some !@#$?

Oh yeah, hyjal is one of the easiest raids hands down now a days. It is 2 mannable with 70s.

BT? Total joke, and you're only 4/9.

L2 pvp you badddssss

get off my internet, kthxbai

EDIT: <--- repping DK in 70 NAO tourny, yusomad?
Edited by Pipen on 3/21/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Your guild is pathetic. Not having cleared every level 70 raid, as well as listing level 60 raids as progression is maybe the biggest joke i have ever seen.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
cool
Edited by Sices on 3/22/2012 5:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
03/21/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Sices
lmao kids ur all dumb !@#'s pvp at 70 is rig like im not gonna lie ima $%^-ing frost mage i could faceroll to a 2k raiting but unlike u crinkleberry witch its u or some of ur guildies talking more *!@# cuz u lost a member to us... back to wat i was saying if u look at my toon i dont have the shocker or synaps from eng cuz im not a bk unlike some ppl who need to win a arena and for all i know u kids could be boosting arenas 70 arenas is not legit u dumb $%^ -*!@ing artards. now to my nxt point every one that wants to join our guild and these trolls are stoping u think of it this way y did one of there best geared and top dps players leave there guild to join our's make's u wonder huh and fyi crinkleberry we didnt start 70 raids with only 70s untill about 1 mounth ago maybe a lil more and if u actually did bc raids with all 70s and most of them btw are in boa s that we bring with us on guildie only runs its not as ez mode as u say cuz 1 WE DONT GET CARRIED BY #$%^ING 85'S UNLIKE CRINKLEBERRYS GUILD THE JUICE IS LOOSE NO -*!@ ITS EZ MODE WITH 85'S....... AND FROM WAT UR OLD MEMBER TELLS ME THATS ALL U DO IS RUN WITH 85'S AND THAT U MAKE OTHER GUILDIES PAY TO COME WITH U. U ARE TRASH IF ALL U CAN DO IS ACT LIKE UR 10 AND TROLL PPL OVER U BEING A CARRID NOOB THEN BE MY GUEST LET ALL THESE OTHER PPL THAT COME ON HERE SEE HOW IMMATURE U ARE AND BTW YES THOSE GUYS ARE DINGLEBERRYS TOONS CUZ #$%^-*!@#$% GOT BAND FROM FOURMS FOR TROLLING........ srry it had to be in caps but im done with these little kids there mom and dad needs to step in with a good ole ^-* whooping

>70 mage
>brutally dedicated
>1750
madbro.jpg
Edited by Crinkleberry on 3/21/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
^ 3v3 7-4

my 3v3 18-3....... and cool brah
Edited by Sices on 3/22/2012 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
>implying 70 progression means something
>actually caring about 70 raid progression because can't pvp(lol)
madbro.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO

that kid must of took a arrow to the !@#
Edited by Sices on 3/22/2012 5:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/21/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Sices
lmao kids ur all dumb !@#'s pvp at 70 is rig like im not gonna lie ima $%^-ing frost mage i could faceroll to a 2k raiting but unlike u crinkleberry witch its u or some of ur guildies talking more *!@# cuz u lost a member to us... back to wat i was saying if u look at my toon i dont have the shocker or synaps from eng cuz im not a bk unlike some ppl who need to win a arena and for all i know u kids could be boosting arenas 70 arenas is not legit u dumb $%^ -*!@ing artards. now to my nxt point every one that wants to join our guild and these trolls are stoping u think of it this way y did one of there best geared and top dps players leave there guild to join our's make's u wonder huh and fyi crinkleberry we didnt start 70 raids with only 70s untill about 1 mounth ago maybe a lil more and if u actually did bc raids with all 70s and most of them btw are in boa s that we bring with us on guildie only runs its not as ez mode as u say cuz 1 WE DONT GET CARRIED BY #$%^ING 85'S UNLIKE CRINKLEBERRYS GUILD THE JUICE IS LOOSE NO -*!@ ITS EZ MODE WITH 85'S....... AND FROM WAT UR OLD MEMBER TELLS ME THATS ALL U DO IS RUN WITH 85'S AND THAT U MAKE OTHER GUILDIES PAY TO COME WITH U. U ARE TRASH IF ALL U CAN DO IS ACT LIKE UR 10 AND TROLL PPL OVER U BEING A CARRID NOOB THEN BE MY GUEST LET ALL THESE OTHER PPL THAT COME ON HERE SEE HOW IMMATURE U ARE AND BTW YES THOSE GUYS ARE DINGLEBERRYS TOONS CUZ #$%^-*!@#$% GOT BAND FROM FOURMS FOR TROLLING........ srry it had to be in caps but im done with these little kids there mom and dad needs to step in with a good ole ^-* whooping

PROTIPS:
1. Punctuation is used for a reason.
2. Paragraphs are used for a reason.

...Also, 70s do up to 3 times more DPS than they did in BIS gear back in BC. Saying that raiding SWP with 85s in the raid is "getting carried" is like saying that using a calculator to do your taxes is "cheating." I make this comparison because just like arithmetic, doing SWP without any assistance is nothing short of a mindless, skill-less grind. Any half-competent guild should be able to complete it in 30 minutes. The broken coefficients, level 80 gems, and nerfed bosses just make it boring.
Edited by Weald on 3/21/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
^ is crinkleberry. u guys know that pro kid thats just so freaking pro pro noob i mean
Edited by Sices on 3/22/2012 5:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
03/21/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Sices
none` and btw can u read? 70 PVP FOR ALL ANY OF US KNOWS U COULD OF BOOSTED UR RAITING AND NUMBER 2 WE ARE NOT A PVP GUILD...... SURE WE DO PVP THAT DOSNT MEAN WE TAKE IT AS SERIOUS AND IF U REALLY TAKE THIS GAME THIS SERIOUS U HAVE TO TALK !@#$ OVER THE NET TO PPL CUZ U JELLY MAD OR MAD JELLY THEN MAYBE ITS TIME TO GET A LIFE

http://imgur.com/m4081
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
crinkleberry crunch sounds good right about now. ill just eat u now and !@#$ u out later :)
Edited by Sices on 3/22/2012 5:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
03/21/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Sices
........ dude so u are telling me u can run a swp with 70s in some boa gear better then with 85s we are not even on swp we are simply a twink guild trying to be able to get to do all bc raids weekly we did not start doing so with all 70s untill about 1 month ago im sure if u ask a guild like battle master s they would say it took them more then 1 month to get a twink guild up and running to do all bc raids ina week

http://imgur.com/DT4DX
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
well im done wasting my time and if any one would like to join our guild just pst us in game and dont let these troll's stop u plz again there mad cuz 1 of there player's left there guild to join our's
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
03/21/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Sices
well im done wasting my time and if any one would like to join our guild just pst us in game and dont let these troll's stop u plz again there mad cuz 1 of there player's left there guild to join our's

http://imgur.com/4KDTV
Reply Quote
48 Tauren Paladin
wait crinkleberry why are u saying its so easy to do sunwell with all 70s when ur guild dosnt even have any bc raid achive's? u just got heroic mt and sir that there is faceroll maybe not back in bc but it is now....................................................................................if ur going to talk !@#$ to some one or troll them u must be better then them witch in this case me and every one else can clearly see ur not
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i dont have bis every thing yet but my dps atm is 4-5k as fire and 7-8k arcane

2v2 29-3
3v3 19-3
5v5 0-0

and if u dont pve just pvp u would still make a good member to our 70 twink family :)
Edited by Sices on 3/27/2012 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
asgaar man dont u just love those pro kids that be hatin on us noobs?

cuz im like the biggest noob ever i mean that crinkleberry kid is just a pro i bet he is #1 in the world or some thing
Edited by Sices on 3/22/2012 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]