So... what happened?

60 Tauren Warrior
3-4 months ago I left this realm on my "main".

I log on an alt, and notice ally running around unchallenged.

Where'd all the decent horde go within that time?

Why are baddies that got carried to 2.2k roaming around without worry?

Most importantly, why isn't Sundering or Perspective topping progression?
Edited by Clugor on 3/20/2012 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
You answered it yourself, a lot of people realm transferred when you did.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Awfullol, I do love you! :D Hehe.. and read hates comment. >.>
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
03/20/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Awfullol
WILL YOU BE MY FIRST??
Considering I rarely play my toons on Drak'thul anymore, no, sorry.

Guess you'll have to settle with the 1200 hero's in greens at Org.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
just because drak'thul was bad when u transferred off doesn't mean the same still holds true. drak'thul pvp is on its way back. six of drakthul's very own have achieved 2k ratings in 3s this season with many more topping 1850. nothing to big to brag about but we are getting there. u should bring ur mains back so we can smash ur horde face in :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Yeah, Perspective stopped raiding a month or two back, and I don't think we were the only ones.

Horde has been on the decline for a little while now, while Alliance has been getting steadily larger, gaining additional competitive raiding guilds, and now apparently getting pvp transfers.

Our server is much better than it was, I just wish I could say horde side had any part in that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
All the decent horde rerolled ally or left server.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Thats funny, i just saw teath the fail like 3 days ago in durator.
03/20/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Andorîîan
All the decent horde rerolled ally or left server.

Where does that leave Tar Valon? Oh wait... i forgot that we aren't even considered "decent".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Frostmourne: Super active H/A.
Blackrock: Almost dead H.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
But me wants late night super heroic pugs!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Past 10pm SVT on Blackrock = almost dead.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Wheres the damn Aussies...oh wait they went to FrostMourne...
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
03/21/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Haish
Where does that leave Tar Valon? Oh wait... i forgot that we aren't even considered "decent".

Progression-wise, Sundering and Perspective were better. If you can't handle that, I'm sorry. But that's just how it was.

Tar Valon came in 3rd imo, dunno where each guild stands as of late, though. So why does the past matter again?

03/20/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Rekirtsibo
u should bring ur mains back so we can smash ur horde face in :)

This level 60 would be classified as my main. My 85's are still on drak'thul - which I don't even sign on for a daily heroic or random BG. Lost interest with 85.

edit, Hi Bizzy.

edit 2, Oh Mattick went ally when Perspective broke up :\? Ello!
Edited by Clugor on 3/21/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You are the one relating to the past. and progression wise, Tar Valon is as good if not better than perspective, and far better than sundering. The end.

Q the 5 Bizzy comments.

you guys are too funny!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
To be fair, Perspective was even, if not ahead of you before we stopped raiding.

Also to be fair, you're talking to somebody who left the server back before Tar Valon really existed, so yeah, he has no idea that you guys are a strong guild now, because he wasn't around when Tar Valon started to climb the ladder. I seriously doubt he's gone and checked current progression so that he can make a more accurate claim about the quality of the various guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
For those who care:

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/drak-thul

I had a stint in Tar Valon but they're pretty set in their raid teams unfortunately (and they're very apprehensive toward new guildies). And Lux is WAY more fun :)
Edited by Jeemboktor on 3/22/2012 12:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I can agree with everything you have said here.

To be fair, Perspective was even, if not ahead of you before we stopped raiding.

Also to be fair, you're talking to somebody who left the server back before Tar Valon really existed, so yeah, he has no idea that you guys are a strong guild now, because he wasn't around when Tar Valon started to climb the ladder. I seriously doubt he's gone and checked current progression so that he can make a more accurate claim about the quality of the various guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Clugor the Silly Goose.
Edited by Bizzycoding on 3/22/2012 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lost my faith in Blackrock Pugs. Players cant press that damn button on H Ultraxion.

Today's QQ!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]