7/8 Heroic -- <Casual> recruiting

85 Undead Priest
LATE BREAKING: My priest healer has dropped off the face of the planet. Fairly certain we'll get a heroic madness kill this week with him, without not so much, unless... I need a strong priest/pal healer who is ilvl 400ish who either knows this fight, or is willing to spend the time to learn the fight before we raid this week. Obviously if this is a false alarm and he's just taking a couple days off the spot is his.

Our MT deploys to the desert in the middle of April, and we need a replacement beginning then. Most likely we will be 8/8 heroic and on farm status by the time this happens. I know guilds are breaking up fast and I wanted to get a qualified replacement before they decide to give WoW a rest until Pandemonium.

Looking for a non-warrior tank that is familiar with all heroics with 395+ ilvl. If interested please send me a message in-game or apply on our web page. http://dmcasual.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Silentscream on 3/20/2012 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
bump for update to main post -- still need a MT replacement mid-April but now might also need a healer ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Replied to your in-game mail
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/16/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Silentscream
Looking for a non-warrior tank

: (
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
03/20/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Valky
Replied to your in-game mail

= (
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
but u r a preest u become da preest yes
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
03/21/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Hyungnim
but u r a preest u become da preest yes

Unfortunately we have a lot of raiders on conq tier, I have no tier OS pieces. In addition, shadow is top dps on madness, and we don't have a regular boomkin so our resto druid is gemmed/forged around my haste buff, plus i will probably take impales which would also need to be reassigned. so no, unlikely that i can heal.
Edited by Silentscream on 3/21/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]