Mage LF Raiding Guild

*Updated* Still looking for a solid guild on a good realm. 6/8 Hard Mode
Currently in a casual guild to help them level

Hey guys. I'm looking for a raiding guild with high progression into Hm's.
I've been a GM for the last 2 years on a different server/faction and tbh i don't think i have it in me to be a raid leader, GM and recruit members at the same time anymore with no support.

the following members are looking for a new home
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/K%C3%B2dekkz/simple

the priest only got new gear this week.thats the reason behind no enchants or gems

My main is my mage which i will want to play all the time.
the priest is my fk around which i would like to use for alt runs and so on.

I enjoy making raid/achv runs and everything in between to make this game enjoyable.
I have a ventrilo server which I'm willing to pay for and am punctual/dedicated to the time i am willing to say i am on.
Raid Time Preferred are
Anytime throughout the night and weeks.Just not during the day as i work from 7am-6pm.

I would be a great addition to any Raiding Guild. If you feel you are interested, please ingame mail me pst me or real id me @ koston__86@hotmail.com
I am willing to transfer also.

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
"Unrivalled is a lvl 25 Weekend SG 10M Progression Guild (5/8HM DS). We are looking for a DK Tank + a Mage + a Healer for Heroic Dragon Soul. We raid from 1pm-6pm SVT (45min lunch) on Saturdays & Sundays."

Send ingame mail to Jahmin or Madarath for more info :)
Reply Quote
Hey Kòdekkz,
Nocturnus Vexillari are a long established guild on Dath'remar(Oceanic) that has chosen the 10 man route for Cataclysm. We have been making excellent progress with our core mature & friendly raid group and currently have 8/8 HM on farm in DS, we are looking for a Mage to fill out our roster for future progression.
Raid Times are 7:30-10:30 PM Server Time Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays

Please go to nv.guildomatic.com to apply or contact Duskrunner on server if you are interested.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Ultimate is a 25m Raiding guild on Alliance Frostmourne that raids at GMT+8 timings.

Progression : 6/8HM

Raid Times : 930pm-1230am GMT+8 or 1230am-330am Midnight server time ( GMT+11 )
Wed Thurs Monday.

Kindly apply at http://wow-ultimate.guildomatic.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
SOS
Heya,

Core spot 6/8hm 8pm-12 - wed thur sun mon - www.soswow.org

:) (cut it short so less spam)

Come talk soon
Reply Quote
Hey mate,
<lethality> - Khaz'goroth (A) - is currently recruiting members for its 3/8 (with 4-5/8H exp) heroic Core team. We are a social/semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for skilled memebers for it's recently reformed raiding group.

We raid Fri/sat 8-11 server time.

Add me or my co-gm on real ID or message me in game if you want to chat :)
Co-GM: drakaath619@hotmail.com
My real ID: lividiusqt@hotmail.co.nz

A link to our recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427664694
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hi Kodekkz

Myst have spots open for a mage, we raid 2 nights a week Wednesday/Thursday from 7:00 AEDT - 11:00 AEDT. Currently we are 6/8H DS and are working on Heroic Spine.

Would love to see an app from you - http://www.mystguild.com/

Alternatively, you can speak to the following via Real ID or in-game for further information:

vegetakblack@yahoo.com -Imtesh
Jmabashi@hotmail.com –Dinladen
not_your_savior@hotmail.com – Raiynne
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey,

Sealed are a 10 man 5/8H guild who raid two days a week from 7:30pm to 11:00pm server time (GM+10) on Wednesday and from 6:30pm to 10:30pm on Sunday nights. We've been on break for a month due to a few guild members going away on holiday but we're resuming our Blackhorn progression tomorrow.

We're currently in need of a mage to fill up our 10th spot for progression and heading into MoP! Feel free to drop by our server and whisper myself of Ringostaarr for more info.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi! ^^
If you're still looking for a guild Dark Phoenix is currently recruiting. We usually clear 6/8 HM in about 2 hours on our first raid night each week and are currently working on H Spine. We're in need of a ranged DPS. We're on Saurfang and raid from 8 - 11 pm (UTC/GMT +10 hours) on Thurs, Sun and Mon. If you'd like any more info please feel free to take a look at our guild website: http://dark-phoenix-guild.wowstead.com/ or add me on Real ID: arindria@yahoo.com
- Kitty
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Ajantis-guild.com - 8/8 heroic 25 man raid guild.

Recruiting all range as we prepare for MOP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]