Mists of Pandaria Coverage

86 Troll Priest
Because players really want it, cause ENOUGH ALREADY. I'm going to love it when I install Mists, and my female troll will still be unable to blink her eyes. It's silly and cosmetic, and so is transmog, and I wonder if Blizz thought it would be as big as it currently is.That being said, I'm sounding overly negative about one thing I really care about. I love the idea of a pet mini-game, as it's been a weak point in WoW for a bit. The idea of challenge modes sound really interesting and fun. And the revelation of what the final boss is going to be eases my lore concerns of the expansion by a fair bit. :)
Edited by Meia on 3/19/2012 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The main reason people are so pissed about no new character models is because there was almost 0 new info that we didn't already know. Ok garrosh is gonna be a raid boss or something woot. People thought that this reveal was actually going to reveal something, like i dunno dynamic content or new models OR SOMETHING!!!! but we get NEW ZONES! YAY
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
03/19/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Bashiok
As you find coverage being posted, share a link!

MMO Champion, as other have stated, is the place to be. Everything from dot point information to walls of text, and videos if you're not too keen on reading.

But Bashy, and everyone else, gotta say it's looking good. You guys keep up the hard work over there, this expansion is looking to be a big one.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Want to vote for sticky but can not :<.

Sticky please Bashiok!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I've always been a fan of Harvest Moon. The whole thing with the "Tiller" faction almost made me weep with excitement.
Reply Quote
69 Worgen Warrior
Character models will look beautiful because they said YET not eventually d-(^.^)z
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP
Reply Quote
03/19/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Dreamwreck
The main reason people are so pissed about no new character models is because there was almost 0 new info that we didn't already know. Ok garrosh is gonna be a raid boss or something woot. People thought that this reveal was actually going to reveal something, like i dunno dynamic content or new models OR SOMETHING!!!! but we get NEW ZONES! YAY

This
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vm3oOlZVw

^ CurseNetwork, Press Tour, Audio Only
I'm only 5min into the video (78min) and I'm grinning wider than that creepy cat in Alice In Wonderland.

I REALLY hope the Beta is actually decent this time, there were so many bugs on release with Cata. Let top-tier players provide the PVE and PVP feedback. Have the general issues be gathered by players whom just play fore the sake of playing.
Edited by Cyous on 3/19/2012 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Official MoP Website updated:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4639549/Mists_of_Pandaria_Website_Updated-3_19_2012#blog
What i just don't understand is in a game like this with such beautiful landscapes and lands and armor and ...well just about everything... i am forced to try and cover every inch of my orcs body because his model looks terrible, it just seems downright backasswards too me ... ot.and why is it that orc with their huge muscles cant seem to hold them selves upright
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LFR Scenarios... yay... more face roll zerg action... that's the reason I quit playing Rift.... More recycled dungeons I hated back than and i'm gonna hate them even more now.... and yet even more recycled outdated models... No new technical features other than "Our mountains look less stretched"... Wow, you guys I saw a few recycled festergut type models in scholomance..... You guys pull in around $150 million a month from Subs and that's the best you can do? You can't even higher some more help to add more raids, update the old character models, and add more dungeons? Seriously? I've stopped doing LFR because i'm tired of doing the raid for months and I stopped doing heroic LFD because i'm so sick of the same ole 3 dungeons. And i'm letting my sub run out.
Edited by Gwendylen on 3/19/2012 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/pandaren/

Female Pandaren Idle Animation
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/19/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Bôwjõbs
Really? i found nothing in that worth waiting so long for... as a person who has played blizzard games since lost vikings, i find this very very disappointing. What i find worst is that instead of putting the resources to new models for us we get pokemon...yay now i dont have to dig out my gameboy

Modelers, and programmers/UI artists are not interchangeable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/19/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Nazramu

Than they need to dig in their deep pockets and higher and train more of them for every aspect of the game imaginable and unimaginable.
Reply Quote
03/19/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Nazramu
Really? i found nothing in that worth waiting so long for... as a person who has played blizzard games since lost vikings, i find this very very disappointing. What i find worst is that instead of putting the resources to new models for us we get pokemon...yay now i dont have to dig out my gameboy

umm think ur not using ur brain there.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]