Mists of Pandaria Coverage

90 Gnome Mage
MMO-champion, I'm drowning in information!

Question though; the new roll system for LFR isn't very clear, do we get 3 or 4 rolls and if we win one we get a piece of loot?

From what I understand - everyone gets ONE roll, from the top roll down each person who has a bit of loot on that boss is awarded a bit of loot.

So - if there are 3 bits of loot on the boss, then the top 3 (or more if some of those rollers have no loot on the boss) get the loot.

PS: I imagine you still get to press need on more than one item of course.. if there are multiple items available.
Edited by Schwarzkopf on 3/19/2012 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vm3oOlZVw

^ CurseNetwork, Press Tour, Audio Only
I'm only 5min into the video (78min) and I'm grinning wider than that creepy cat in Alice In Wonderland.

I REALLY hope the Beta is actually decent this time, there were so many bugs on release with Cata. Let top-tier players provide the PVE and PVP feedback. Have the general issues be gathered by players whom just play fore the sake of playing.

Beta isn't supposed to be nice a shiny clean, it's for cleaning up all the messing bugs before the retail version comes out. I was in the Lich King beta, bugs a plenty, despised it, but did my job and reported them. Because of that I skipped out on the Cataclysm beta, because I didn't want to spoil the story, and wanted my final experience to be untainted. If you don't want to play a buggy game, wait for the retail version. Beta=/= early access.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Mists of Pandaren Poop... I'm so disappointed with Blizz.... i'm going to bed.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
03/19/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Gwendylen
Mists of Pandaren Poop... I'm so disappointed with Blizz.... i'm going to bed.

but but how can you be sad when you get perma-tree back, a ridable stag form instead of travel form, AND an orca form so you can be a WHALE instead of a sickly looking manatee? lol
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
but but how can you be sad when you get perma-tree back, a ridable stag form instead of travel form, AND an orca form so you can be a WHALE instead of a sickly looking manatee? lol

Perma Tree?

Source?

Under Professions.
Glyph of the Treant: Allows you to shapeshift into Treant Form. The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of movement slowing effects.
http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=201616/mists-of-pandaria-2012-press-event-full-monk-talents-revealed-and-more
Edited by Solaru on 3/19/2012 1:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/19/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Nazramu
Beta isn't supposed to be nice a shiny clean, it's for cleaning up all the messing bugs before the retail version comes out. I was in the Lich King beta, bugs a plenty, despised it, but did my job and reported them. Because of that I skipped out on the Cataclysm beta, because I didn't want to spoil the story, and wanted my final experience to be untainted. If you don't want to play a buggy game, wait for the retail version. Beta=/= early access.

You misread the post. I was saying Cata release had so many bugs because the Beta testing was fairly poor. I'm aware Beta isn't perfectly and shiny, thats the nature of it ;o

A lot of the Beta testers, and PTR testers just want to see the news toys. I'm hoping Beta testing goes well so that the the live version is nice and clean, unlike Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Perma Tree?

Source?

http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria-new-druid-glyphs
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i'm happy just seeing these new cosmetic glyphs for this character! it's gonna be wig twisting season come MoP beta.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm really liking this xpac so far, but as some other players posted, i did die a bit inside because of the old models.

I mean, new dungeons, new map, new content, that always cool, but the only thing that we really spend time 100% while in game is our very own PC, which i don't have any doubt, is of the most importance to any player.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm really liking this xpac so far, but as some other players posted, i did die a bit inside because of the old models.

I mean, new dungeons, new map, new content, that always cool, but the only thing that we really spend time 100% while in game is our very own PC, which i don't have any doubt, is of the most importance to any player.

i agree 100%.

i was really upset to see no new models in the first patch.. thats what i wanted the most. but as long as its THIS EXPANSION and in the first few patches, i'll be alright i think.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Official Comfirmation that models are in the works.Sure, they won't be done in time for release, but that's better than a nebulous "Oh yeah, we're thinking of doing them...someday."

I mean, we know that the Dwarf models are the farthest along now. Why are people getting out their wrist razors over this? It just means more waiting. People waiting on the Dance Studio have more reason to cry than you do.
Reply Quote
SO EXCITED IT ALL SOUNDS AMAZING

A-MAZING

AND I LOVE FEMALE PANDA MODEL

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTORL FOR UM... EXCITEMENT?

Yeah but seriously omgomg. The raisable mount quest and little farm are so very much up my alley it isn't even funny. Same with challenge modes. *flails*

Okay so ALL of the stuff they've shown/said is right up my alley tbh!! I am just stoked!
Edited by Corvidia on 3/19/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am really not into cosmetic rewards or title rewards or mount rewards... As Archbishop Benedectius said... " What really matters is POWAH!"

What I like best is a good deal of dungeons to choose from and a good deal of raids with new interesting boss functions and encounters... and it looks like we are getting the same ole same ole number of raids and dungeons... and to top it off... RECYCLED dungeons more lazy.

I know it'll never happen because Blizzard is only making $150 million a month and they have a light bill to pay. But what would impress me most is 25 accessible dungeons on launch day. I know that sounds like A LOT but its not.... that is only FIVE dungeons for each level from level 85 to 90. So once were level 90 we will only have a few extra dungeons to run through than we do now. And 3 or 4 intricate, interesting, innovative accessible on launch day Raids would be nice and give me reason to pay my sub and buy the X-pac.

It just seems like Blizzard is comfortable keeping the status quo, same number of dungeons, same number of raids, same ole character models, never really increasing the numbers much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
omg more info in this EU post

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3889809

If I do make some gear improvements, I’ll probably want to hit the new Proving Grounds. They’re like lored-up solo instances that make trying out my rotations a lot more fun since I can chase achievements

Charms of Good Fortune. The charms actually allow me to “buy” another go at a boss’s loot table (including LFR) once I’ve downed them

I haven’t worked on Inscription much, but I really love the looks of the staff or wand I can make with the profession
Reply Quote
http://superiorrealities.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/mists-of-pandaria-press-event-fem-pandas-plot-spoilers-and-much-more/

Yes, this is my own blog. No, I don't have any shame.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/19/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Bigscreen
omg more info in this EU post
As the guy said in the comment section on that link... ( Nothing new in MoP... just more faction and daily grinding )
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
will mounts be account-wide like pets? I saw a blue post about it a few weeks ago but it wasn't confirmed.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Gamebreaker.tv has a lot of good coverage on the expansion:
http://www.gamebreaker.tv/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]