Perma-Tree Form!

85 Night Elf Druid
It's real! ....Im not dreaming! It's REALLY back!

A tear LITERALLY came to my eyes when I read that!So happy I cant express it in words!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
Confirmed by Blizzplanet via twitter.

"Yep, it was perma. I played a druid for about an hour... 45 minutes of that was just running around in tree form happily again ;)"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Confirmed by Blizzplanet via twitter.

"Yep, it was perma. I played a druid for about an hour... 45 minutes of that was just running around in tree form happily again ;)"

I wish I could like this 1000 times. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I hate to say it, but through all the bashing of Tree and people saying, "It's never ever coming back! Get over it!" I always... ALWAYS said, "Give it time." And quote myself as saying, "I promise it'll be back."

TOLD YOU SO (especially you, Ikagawa)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I hate to say it, but through all the bashing of Tree and people saying, "It's never ever coming back! Get over it!" I always... ALWAYS said, "Give it time." And quote myself as saying, "I promise it'll be back."

Same for me. I was picked on for my name, being named after the World Tree.. I was told that Tree Form would never come back. But I refused to believe it.

I knew Cata had to have just been a cruel joke played on us Resto Druids. And it turns out I was right. :D

Im giddy :D
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid

This could quite possibly be the only time I ever say this:

You were right. I was wrong. I'm so sorry.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
As long as it doesn't have anything to do with relative power, this is a good move to shut the tree fanatics up.

Speaking of relative power, hello moonkin form...
Reply Quote
lol..now can we buff treants?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I was so disappointed when perma-TOL was removed, i stopped playing my druid for some time.... Now my heart soars with this news! Thank you Blizzard for listening !

To ere is Human to MOOOOO is Bovine !

~Shikoku
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I will be glad to see restos in their true colors again.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It's real! ....Im not dreaming! It's REALLY back!

A tear LITERALLY came to my eyes when I read that!So happy I cant express it in words!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sooo understand the feeling....we get our tree form back wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

./happy dance
Edited by Sneakypaws on 3/19/2012 1:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

lol no worries :)More importaint things to think about....none of my druids have had a good resto set since the form was taken away.....time to get the leatherworker going :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I am not and never have been a resto drood but this makes me happy. <3 treant form. Maybe this will open the way for more cosmetic forms as well :]
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
It has, orca glyph, and moonkin glyphs are confirmed.

moonkin turns you into an 'astrally charged' version of your character, orca I assume changes swim form.

Oh and stag glyph- you are now a mount. Yes. You read that correctly, you're a MOUNT.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
yaaaaay! :D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
WHERE
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/Tree form dance of Happiness
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So this is a Glyph.

Does that mean that Feral and Balance druds can also turn into a tree when out of their forms, giving the option to never see your caster form ever again?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

technically you were right. ToL is still a talent. What people got was treant form.... or dead broccoli form.
At least the name now fits the form.
Reply Quote
54 Tauren Druid

technically you were right. ToL is still a talent. What people got was treant form.... or dead broccoli form.
At least the name now fits the form.

Nope. The argument was over perma tree, period. And perma tree is back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]