Cool paladin names.

90 Tauren Paladin
<---
Reply Quote
24 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought this was a pretty cool name for a BE Paladin. Rolled him when BC released, been collecting dust ever since :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Am I late?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Skyler is pretty paladiny.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Crusader Cadet makes me feel like some spontaneous paladin reject that seems to appear all over the world kicking !@# and taking names only to have credit given to someone else — like how the awesome heroes who kicked the Lich King's $%^ got overshadowed by Tirion, who spent the entire fight in the most OP ice block of the century.

In contrast to all those fancy beautiful mighty paladins. Like Tirion.

Hell, even Farmer Yoon takes all the credit for becoming an honorary Tiller. The things I do for love.
Edited by Cadet on 2/25/2013 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
mine!

whenever i get a mace i mog it into this anvil hammer i found on my AH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The quality of the name is so subjective. What I may percieve as a bad name others may like. I would personally just chose a name that you find to be the most appealing and go with that.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Any name using an alt-letter/symbol is entirely below consideration.

The dumb joke ones (like mine) are truly weak, but Paladins deserve only mockery.

The angel names fit the best Azrael, Samael, Uriel, Gabriel. Good luck grabbing one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mine roughly translates to "Lion heart". Always like this name better than my other characters'.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/26/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Lowenhart
Mine roughly translates to "Lion heart". Always like this name better than my other characters'.

Heisenberg and Schrodinger are driving a car, and they get pulled over. The police officer asks 'do you know how fast you were going?', to which Heisenberg replies 'Well, not really, but I can tell you exactly where I was.'. So the cop thinks this peculiar response is grounds for a search and he finds a dead cat in the trunk! He tells them 'do you guys know you have a dead cat in your trunk?' and Schrodinger says 'well, I do now!'.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
heyyo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Retdream
Reply Quote
16 Blood Elf Rogue
Meow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HI !
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Judgefudge.

Because he's too damn busy... being delicious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i win!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I like my name
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Hi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]