Sunday Achievement Nights

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well this is an invite out to all those players who love achievements, especially the ones that reward you with a mount.

I would like to start hosting a raid for achievements towards Cata mounts, starting with the BoT, BWD, ToTfW mount. Followed by Firelands achievements, and when raiding DS is dead, then DS achievements

I've been running a group for the past month in guild, but participation seems lacking, and I wish to bolster the roster. Possibly push this to 25 man content for achievements IF the roster allows for it.

I'm looking for people who have already completed the current Cata raid content on their toons, or at least have a character to prove that they have cleared the raid content. I would prefer as closely geared to DS content as possible (meaning at least all 378 gear for what toon you bring), to help ease the achievement progress, and heroic boss contents for achievement. You MUST HAVE VENT, and most importantly common sense.....fire doesnt give you a dps buff.

Please post here in this thread if you are genuinely interested and wanting to come. After I check your achievements out, you will receive an In-game calender invite for the raid every week on Sunday, 6:30-9:30 server time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
WHY?! WHY MUST EVERYTHING COOL BE HORDE-SIDE?! :(

Also..

03/19/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Unicrom
fire doesnt give you a dps buff.

Um... Combustion is Fire and buffs my DPS like mad... /trollface.jpg
Edited by Pewpewblast on 3/19/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
03/19/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Pewpewblast

I've actually been thinking about making this guy a Goblin for just this reason. :/ Now, to convince my friends to faction change too...hmmm.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Count me in, and I could probably garner a few more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you have friends the meet the requirements I put out, then please have them go ahead and post in this thread
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm in
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
send me an invite
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I am interested. Since we raid sundays in Galt though, I would only need to end 30 minutes earlier. Melee DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
me me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Docduende, ive tried sending you an invite in-game via calender all week. Are you still interested?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Would love to join unicrom if you have any room this week. Sweetipie can vouch for me...I hope -_-. Whisper me in game if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/19/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Pewpewblast

We had an uber cool mage who USED TO lead those type of raids for Ally-side......PEWPEW!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT

We had an uber cool mage who USED TO lead those type of raids for Ally-side......PEWPEW!!!

Except I kept leading runs that was for content I didn't even need LONG before I kept running them.

Stuff FULLY cleared (both 10/25 for LK):
Naxx
Ulduar
ICC
T11 Content (Except Sinestra no-death-for-the-week achievement)

Stuff I still need
ToC 10 (Ach Anub)
FL (Ach Rag)
DS (H War, H Spine, H Mad, Ach Yor)

So yeah, I barely need anything now :/
Edited by Pewpewblast on 4/27/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
03/24/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Unicrom
Docduende, ive tried sending you an invite in-game via calender all week. Are you still interested?

He transfered yo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/24/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Unicrom

I will look for you in an Alt, since it can be done cross-server, right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks for the heads up Quinnqt, i've already spoken to Doc! Ill add you Varel. As stated before, I would love to turn this into a 25 man event, so please tell your friends that meet the requirements! When they do, have them post here or message me in game!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
These are being moved to www.Openraid.us, if u want in, let me know in game. Thanks for the good times
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Funny. You didn´t want me in because it would be a Cross Server inv, and now those will be held on Openraid :P

Good luck anyway
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]