Did you HONESTLY....

90 Night Elf Hunter
...think I'd trust the future...to some...blind...half night elf MONGREL?!?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
SUFFER MORTALS, AS YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRAYUOEYOUIUS YOU.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
This is my npcscan sound:

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Rotface\\IC_Rotface_Aggro01.wav")
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good news, everyone!

I think I've perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
^MoP?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
What could you hope to accomplish, to storm brazenly into my domain? To employ MAGIC? Against ME?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
merely a setback...
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
Mog Osh'kazil gul'rok il mog Ro'th zaga maza TOV'OSH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Madness has brought you here to me. I shall be your undoing!
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
Late at night, when everyone is sound asleep, I fill my bathtub with marinara sauce. Then I submerge myself completely in the sauce, and imagine that I'm a meatball.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
You are not prepared!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You face not just malchezaar, but the legions I command.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
All realities, all dimensions are open to me!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Mua hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Conserve your anger. Harness your rage. You will all have outlets for your frustration soon enough.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!!!
Reply Quote
your

heart

will

explode
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Your fate is sealed. The end of days is finally upon you and ALL who inhabit this miserable little seedling. Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
What could you hope to accomplish, to storm brazenly into my domain? To employ MAGIC? Against ME?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]