Bingo Break selling H Dragon Soul Runs

85 Goblin Mage
Bingo Break is selling Dragon Soul Runs.

Savior of Azeroth Run : 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul Run. You get all the Heroic DS kills + 410/416 gear (The gear you get depends on your class/role. You will have more info when we schedule your run). This run gives you the following achievement and title : Heroic: Madness of Deathwing + Savior of Azeroth (title).

Dragon Soul Elite Run : 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul Run. This run includes Life-Binder's Handmaiden. This mount will probably become 1% in MOP so this is your chance to get yours now. You get all the Heroic DS kills + 410/416 gear (The gear you get depends on your class/role. You will have more info when we schedule your run). This run gives you the following achievement, title and mount : Heroic: Madness of Deathwing + Savior of Azeroth (title) + Life-Binder's Handmaiden.

Life-Binder's Handmaiden Run : Heroic Madness of Deathwing kill. This run includes Life-Binder's Handmaiden. This mount will probably become 1% in MOP so this is your chance to get yours now. You get the weapon you need if It's available* (You will have more info when we schedule your run). This run gives you the following achievement, title and mount : Heroic: Madness of Deathwing + Savior of Azeroth (title) + Life-Binder's Handmaiden.

For more info, prices and to see all the other runs we sell, please visit : http://www.bingobreakguild.com/
Edited by Tyralis on 5/21/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
LOL skype
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Sent you mail. Your guild has the best selling rates so far.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
seems good
Edited by Onslaught on 3/20/2012 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Oh hai!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Shadowmourne items for h ds mount??
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
oh si j'avais assez d'or, calice de criss de calvaire......
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
We don't take any items or mounts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Spread the love
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Tyralis, we miss you on Undermine.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
this is actually a sick deal for the price. I do not care about achievements or boss kills. I just want a 416 rathrak. Would you possibly just sell me the item.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/29/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Iysdexia
Tyralis, we miss you on Undermine.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/30/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Hiyah
this is actually a sick deal for the price. I do not care about achievements or boss kills. I just want a 416 rathrak. Would you possibly just sell me the item.

We can't really do that since it would be a glod loss for us. If we have buyer, the full price is better for us. If we have a week with no buyer, I think that would be possible.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/30/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Hiyah
. I just want a 416 rathrak.

Heroic lightning rod is better.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
if you don't have a buyer let me know. i want the dagger for pvp purposes.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
We just updated our website with all our available runs.
Our new run includes Life-Binder's Handmaiden!
For more info, please visit : http://www.bingobreakguild.com/
Edited by Tyralis on 4/1/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
I'd be interested in this...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Just finished my Savior of Azeroth run with them. It was an enjoyable experience and I actually learnt a few things. I recommend them and will definitely use them for future heroic runs.

/signed Sylvanas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]