Taken

85 Orc Warrior
^
Edited by Ellyidol on 3/27/2012 4:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You sir are not exception at warrior fashion.
Edited by Valdin on 3/20/2012 7:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your logs show you wiping on normal mode content on your main, are you seriously looking for a guild or are you looking for a carry cause I can do that for you on my alt for a sum fee.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Ajantis. Had to leave them due to conflicts in schedule due to IRL issues.

Yes because wiping is completely my fault.

1. Tank set is on.

2. Your guild seems to be really butt hurt from something? What's up? I'd think you guys would be a bit more mature for an 8/8H guild.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
4 unenchanted items
Engineering: 2 missing tinkers

What is up with your gemming?

Pure Stamina and pure Strength?

3 piece prot gear for arms?

I am hoping that is merely an unfinished tank set. Although gemming straight stam either way unless you really can support it.......

Reforging
+159 Hit Rating
+210 Dodge Rating
+177 Parry Rating
+90 Expertise Rating
+116 Crit Rating
+86 Mastery Rating

Reforging is all over the place
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Unfinished tank set for soaking merely. Will log off in my actual gear in a sec.

Fixed.

PS: They didn't set up the boss eligibility for no reason - I could be 0/8N and 1/8H on Madness and it wouldn't matter. Thanks for showing how far you guys think.
Edited by Ellyidol on 3/20/2012 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
i would think you would be a bit more legit when looking for a guild while posting normal mode dps and to a further point normal mode wipes, your dps isn't even that impressive, i wonder if defile got replaced to trial you lawl.

as i said to you in game my alts offset pulls more dps, try harder
Edited by Snokey on 3/20/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i would think you would be a bit more legit when looking for a guild while posting normal mode dps and to a further point normal mode wipes, your dps isn't even that impressive, i wonder if defile got replaced to trial you lawl.

as i said to you in game my alts offset pulls more dps, try harder

It's what I have and DPS I did, take it or leave it.

I would think that if you are actually as good as you claim as a DPS, that you'd get how you need to be fully attuned to your rotation and class to perfect it. Clearly someone has some esteem issues.

Thanks for your input. I know you tried to come up with anything constructive, try harder.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
cause i play my alts offspecs to perfection, im just saying your nothing special, to mention you have done heroic madness when having killed barely anything on heroic.....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/20/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Snokey
cause i play my alts offspecs to perfection, im just saying your nothing special, to mention you have done heroic madness when having killed barely anything on heroic.....

Sure. Again, esteem issues.

No worries, never said I was anything special. It takes one to know one, so you should know.

Nothing else to say to you, so thanks for the bumps. Good luck on your farming.

Edit:

Added info that Faction change is an option and not an issue.
Edited by Ellyidol on 3/20/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lawl esteem issues, still didn't get me that screenshot of you trialing...... if you want some constructive advice try actually killing something on heroic, might get your app further, cause even alts go further than your character.

also your expertise isn't capped, something something bread and butter stats and you haven't made the effort? gg
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
this topic made me lol ty peeps.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
lawl esteem issues, still didn't get me that screenshot of you trialing...... if you want some constructive advice try actually killing something on heroic, might get your app further, cause even alts go further than your character.

also your expertise isn't capped, something something bread and butter stats and you haven't made the effort? gg

Sorry, I don't need to prove myself to someone of no worth - what's the point? I know it, the guild knows it, anyone who saw me with the tag knows it. Get over it.

Going into tid bits now are we? I would think that you, as a DPS player, would know the reason for the 25 expertise.

Again, thanks for the bumps.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/20/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Ellyidol
I would think that you, as a DPS player, would know the reason for the 25 expertise.

26 is the cap
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/20/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Edwàrd
I would think that you, as a DPS player, would know the reason for the 25 expertise.

26 is the cap

I know, and I left it at 25 for a reason.

1 less expertise is the best compromise I could find towards mixing my current Arms gear and Fury gear - some pieces and tiers being different from one another.

It was this or a need to reforge to and from stats everytime I swapped specs, so I found this easier.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
so it costs a bit more gold to reforge? raiding was never supposed to be cheap, making the effort goes a long way :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like this guy!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]