Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Like the title says, I'm looking for some information. I'm looking to possibly transfer here.
How is the pug scene?
DS happen often?
Are they usually successful?
Do alot of people do older content?
Are the LFRs a facedeath?
Do they wipe constantly, and what would be the average high end DPS for lfr?
Are there alot of non english speakers grouped with this realm?
How are the 5man random ques?
How is World PVP/Arena/BGs?
How is the economy, Is the AH stuffed with rare pets and mounts ect often?
Are those rare items going for retarded prices? 200k for a mini pet for example
How are the farm bots around here?
Are there alot of trade trolls?
I would love any information you can imput that has some value, Looking for a wide variety of responses here, Trolls are welcome as long as they are having some value to the imput. Thanks!
- pugs scene is bad (most don't even do heroic morchok)
- A few groups each week
- 80% chance of getting to madness, 40% chance of killing madness
- Yes, I see transmog runs all the time
- LFR is slowly getting worse. Wiping to ultraxion trash is fun
- High dps for LFR is 35k single target
- Everyone here speaks english except for Genesis (chinese guild apparently)
- 5 mans are fine, I haven't been in a truly terrible group in a while.
- World PvP is dead, Arenas have decent competition, RBGs are decent on this battlegroup, regular BGs are awful.
- Economy is very stable, and prices for rares aren't ludicrous (Reigns of Poseidus go for around 60k)
- Used to be a ton of bots, I don't know nowadays.
- As for trolls, yes, most are relatively unoriginal though and tend to end up on ignore lists.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.