Org Raid, who will show up?

Just wondering who you think will be in the Org raid.
Who will be with Alliance? Who will be with Horde? Who will be with Garrosh?

My crack-pot theory is Magatha Grimtotem/Garrosh killing Cairne was planned. Garrosh will announce this as we near him, Magatha will apper and use her 'doomstone'' killing all of us. Garrosh and Magatha then run off into the sunset.
Reply Quote
Vol'jin and Saurfang make good on their word. End of story.
Reply Quote
Varian will be there. He and Garrosh have a duel to finish.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We will probably gut the Kor'kron; who else other than the Warchief's "own" could be our thrash mobs?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Honestly its probably going to be someone we don't expect.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
03/21/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Axias

Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Magister's Terrace was merely a set back. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some gigantic, fiery red demon? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and this time, you will not interfere!

?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Leaked dialogue from the defeat of Garrosh Hellscream

Chen Stormstout: It is done. The Warchief is dead...
Chen Stormstout: But without a Master to control them the restless Horde will become an even greater threat to this world...
Chen Stormstout: Control must be maintained.
Thrall: The weight of such a burden...
Thrall: It must be mine for, there is no oth-
Bolvar Fordragon: GO'EL! YOU HOLD A GRIM DESTINY IN YOUR HANDS.
Bolvar Fordragon: BUT IT IS NOT YOURS.
Bolvar Fordragon: PLACE THE PAULDRONS UPON MY SHOULDERS.
Bolvar Fordragon: FOREVER MORE I WILL BE THE WARCHIEF OF THE HORDE.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/21/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Iralius

Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Magister's Terrace was merely a set back. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some gigantic, fiery red demon? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and this time, you will not interfere!

?

I SCREAMED hahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
03/21/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Kerasth
Vol'jin and Saurfang make good on their word. End of story.

That would be my hope but I won't hold my breath. It will probably just be Varian and maybe Jaina as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd reckon by the end of Mists, there would be some call to cooperation between the two factions with the leaders of several of the major races lending support to the actual assault on Org. Like, an all out war effort as part of the raid. Anyway, as Deathisfinal said, it's likely that the Kor'kron will be at least part of the enemy we fight leading up to Garrosh. I don't think he will be the last boss, but will end with with a Sinestra-esk (only on normal as well) twist revealing the man behind the curtain, so to speak.

As for allies, Varian probably will not want to go there with the support of the other Horde leaders, but will be persuaded by other Alliance leaders, likely Velen and Tyrande (hopefully). Jaina I think will be a villain of the first tier, possibly a replacement for Whitemane, snapping after the events of Theramore. After defeating her in Scarlet Monastery, she escapes to fight another day in the T14 raids.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Let Zaela and Garrosh comfort each other in their final hours :<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Let Zaela and Garrosh comfort each other in their final hours :<

Pretty sure Blizz has forgotten about her at this point.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
03/20/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Wola
My crack-pot theory is Magatha Grimtotem/Garrosh killing Cairne was planned. Garrosh will announce this as we near him, Magatha will apper and use her 'doomstone'' killing all of us. Garrosh and Magatha then run off into the sunset.

Shattering makes this impossible, we get his own view of things, plus the letter he wrote telling her to die.
Reply Quote
10 Human Paladin
Gallywix if hes not busy not existing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

What makes you say that?
Reply Quote

What makes you say that?

She's a strong female character. They've yet to ruin her, so they must have forgotten her.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/21/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Kerasth
She's a strong female character. They've yet to ruin her, so they must have forgotten her.

hahaha... :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
03/21/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Iralius

?
I like where your head's at.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
03/21/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Kerasth

Ahhahahahaa-ha-haaha...ha...ha-ha...hck...hic...hnck...hch...-!@#$-...

*sobs softly*
Reply Quote
96 Troll Shaman
Ahhahahahaa-ha-haaha...ha...ha-ha...hck...hic...hnck...hch...-!@#$-...

*sobs softly*

There there.

With any luck, we'll see her again in a non-"anyone who diverts from the war is bad message is crazy, evil and therefore must be killed" kind of way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]