Org Raid, who will show up?

85 Tauren Shaman
There will be 2 different endings...

Alliance: Varian, Jaina, Thrall ---- Varian and Thrall decide to throw Garrosh in prison but Jaina has nothing of it and incinerates Garrosh. Thrall is all like, "Jaina... what has happened to you blah blah blah"

Horde: Baine, Voljin, Thrall ------ Baine and Thrall try reasoning with a wounded Garrosh and Voljin fires and arrow out of no where killing him. He'll likely say "ima troll and we be keepin our promises"
Reply Quote
Not to downplay jaina or anything, but I think there might be a slight power difference between the two of them >.>.

All she needs is prep-time.

Jaina is Batman now? I approve.

Thrall is all like, "Jaina... what has happened to you blah blah blah""

If Thrall does this, Jaina better throw it back in his face, "I woke up and realized that if I didn't defend my people, your Horde will kill them all. That's what happened."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/29/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Jaelara
If anyone deserves to be Batman, it's crowly IMO.

He'd make a good batman, what with his rough tactics and personality and all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/29/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Lazyguide
If anyone deserves to be Batman, it's crowly IMO.

He'd make a good batman, what with his rough tactics and personality and all.

As much as I hate to do this to Crowley he couldn't kill. Yeah I know how hard that is but if there has to be a Batman iconic character on Azeroth then he can't kill.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/29/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Lothor
As much as I hate to do this to Crowley he couldn't kill. Yeah I know how hard that is but if there has to be a Batman iconic character on Azeroth then he can't kill.
Hm... true. He wouldn't be able to if he was Batman, considering how Batman is strictly against killing.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
[quote]

If Thrall does this, Jaina better throw it back in his face, "I woke up and realized that if I didn't defend my people, your Horde will kill them all. That's what happened."

Then Thrall would said.."That's not what you said the last time I "sacked" your city baby. In fact you quite enjoyed it and it made you the ruler of your father forces didn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/29/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Lazyguide
Hm... true. He wouldn't be able to if he was Batman, considering how Batman is strictly against killing.

Hence my point. I mean Crowley is badass but let's make him Crowley not Batman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/29/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Lothor
Crowley

*Drunk Voice*

We... Will... Prevail...

We do what we must!

Gotta love Crowley.
Reply Quote
67 Undead Death Knight
Garrosh: Father, is it over?
Grom: No war chief rules forever, my son.
Garrosh: I only see darkness before me....
Reply Quote
Random guess? Horde only boss battle. General Twinbeard and Ambassador Gaines go against Varian's orders to not interrupt Thrall loyalists and attack the raid.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
06/29/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Katarn
Random guess? Horde only boss battle. General Twinbeard and Ambassador Gaines go against Varian's orders to not interrupt Thrall loyalists and attack the raid.

And who would be the Alliance-only boss battle? High Executor Darthalia and that Orc who sacks Theramore? (Assuming he doesn't die in the Alliance version of the Theramore battle.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/29/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Vyrin

And who would be the Alliance-only boss battle? High Executor Darthalia and that Orc who sacks Theramore? (Assuming he doesn't die in the Alliance version of the Theramore battle.)

A High Executor or one of the Orcs that assault Theramore. Can't think of the names at the moment :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/29/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Vyrin

High Executor Darthalia would be a VERY good choice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This may seem like out of left field, but I think Medivh and Med'an will show up and Med'an or Garona will take over as the new warcheif at the end of MoP.

I have a hunch that in the lead up to the seige of orgrimmar we'll see Garrosh's back against the wall, and the Horde on the edge of defeat. In order to turn the tides, a desperate Garrosh will make a pact with demons and gain incredible power.

This would give the Horde an edge over the Alliance at first, but soon the Horde will realize that Garrosh has got to go. Why this would be awesome:

1) This would add a much needed element of tragedy to Garrosh's character. When the Horde player first meets Garrosh in Outland he is crippled by shame and fear of falling to the fel like his father did. Its the player who gets Garrosh out of his funk and ultimately on the path that would lead up to history repeating and Garrosh's worst nightmare coming true.

2) This could lead up to an expansion after MoP focusing on the Nathrezim (dreadlords) and other demons of the twisted nether. Their kind have always had a strong presence as villains in Warcraft but still much about their kind remains a mystery. A new expansion focusing on the Nathrezim home world would be lore rich and provide an excuse to revamp outland and northrend - since both the Lich King's Throne and Draenor have significant ties to the Burning Legion and Dreadlords.

3) Garrosh is a Horde leader, maybe THE horde leader, but still an anti-climactic villain after facing Illidan, Arthas, and now Deathwing. Garrosh will need some kind of serious upgrade to put him a plane above the other Horde and Alliance bosses, and on the same footing as the enemies past.

So anyways back to the topic - I think Medivh has been investigating demon schemes and trying to uncover a major plot by the Burning Legion that will ultimately lead to his return when this plot intersects with whats going on with Garrosh. Medivh will hint that Garrosh's corruption is a part of a much bigger more sinister plot that has to be stopped and that will usher in the new expansion. After Garrosh is defeated, Medivh will depart once again but will leave behind Garona or Med'an tasked with restoring order to the Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
06/30/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Ghiberti
After Garrosh is defeated, Medivh will depart once again but will leave behind Garona or Med'an tasked with restoring order to the Horde.

I'm sorry but... Medhiv is out of the picture, Med'an is universally dislike by the playerbase for numerous justified reasons, and I think the Horde has had enough of having its hand held by people like Thrall. Why can't the Horde just stand and walk on its own, without someone like Thrall to hold its hand and make sure it behaves? It's meaning to the Horde and its players, suggesting they're petulant children who act up the minute daddy leaves.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/29/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Lothor
In my defense, this was a light hearted joke that originally started with a Jaina / Batman idea >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/30/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Lazyguide
In my defense, this was a light hearted joke that originally started with a Jaina / Batman idea >.>

It's no problem ^_^ No hard feelings here.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
06/30/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Elenie
I think the Horde has had enough of having its hand held by people like Thrall

Im sure everybody in the Horde is tired of green Jesus and "save the world with the power of friendship" stuff that seems to fill Thrall's soul. But no matter how much you plead for him not to be, he's gonna show up at Siege of Orgrimmar, and probably become Warchief again.

If Thrall decides that he doesnt want to lead, then Saurfang will be there at the raid and become the new warchief. He's an accomplished warrior and general to the horde with unhindered loyalty to the cause. even if he's a bit old, he's still one of the strongest and most brilliant-minded orcs in the Horde.

Other people who might show up: Garrosh Loyalists and Warlocks corrupting the Warchief will be our enemies.
Alliance: Definately Varian. Definately Jaina. Most likely Tyrande and Malfurion. And General Marcus Jonathan and Andromath
Horde: Thrall's gonna be there, regardless. Saurfang probably show up. Aggra will be there because of Thrall. Plus everybody who has a bone to pick with Garrosh (Sylvanvas, vol'jin, Baine)
Reply Quote

I'm sorry but... Medhiv is out of the picture, Med'an is universally dislike by the playerbase for numerous justified reasons, and I think the Horde has had enough of having its hand held by people like Thrall.

Not only is Med'an near universally disliked, but he's more Alliance races than Horde. He's 1/2 human, 1/4th Draenei, and only 1/4th Orc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]