Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Desire> is a GMT+8 10-man raiding guild, with our members hailing mainly from Western Australia and Singapore. Come check us out at our website! http://www.desireguild.org
On the raiding front, we are currently running a single 10 man team. Having completed 13/13 heroic ToT in 5.3, we are now 12/14 heroic in SoO and are looking to further strengthen our team as we work on completing the rest of T16, and in preparation for Mythic raids in WoD!
For the latest on our recruitment needs, please visit our website. But even if your spec/class is not listed, feel free to drop an application as we bring the player and not the class, and welcome all exceptional and skilled applicants.
<<Current recruitment priorities>>
We are currently looking to recruit a healer and ranged dps as priorities, but will definitely consider exceptional candidates from other classes as well.
1 x Monk or Shaman (candidates with capable dps offspecs preferred)
1 x Mage (candidates should be comfortable with at least 2 of the 3 specs)
1 x Priest (candidates comfortable with off-spec healing preferred)
1 x Warrior or Death Knight (candidates comfortable with tanking on their offspec preferred)
What we offer
*Guild bank repairs for all raiders
*Periodic distributions from the gbank from the sale of raid-drop recipes and BOEs, for which raiders are expected to utilise for the purchase of raiding consumables
* Commitment to getting as much raiding done with our 9 hours a week. We don't raid as much as most of the other guilds out there but we believe we offer a reasonable pace of progression for the amount of time invested
What we expect from you
1) Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables. **This includes using potions as all of our raiders do things such as pre-pot and pot in battles. We believe that every little extra bit from all our raiders is the difference between a dead boss and a dead raid.**
2) Maintain a minimum of 75-80% raid attendance.
3) You must be using Mumble (voice-chat client alternative to Vent), DBM and Omen. These are non-negotiable.
4) Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement.
5) No drama queens/kings
6) Owner of a stable connection.
7) You are representing our guild while you are under trial. Act appropriately to outsiders and don't be a douche bag in general.
8) Have good time management. Don't come late to raids or let us know in advance if you can't make it. We understand RL takes precedent over WoW. All we ask is that you let us know as early as you possibly can if you cannot make it.
All times are GMT+8 (Singaporean/Hong Kong/Perth)
8:45pm <invites start> to 12:15am <last attempt> (11:45 - 3:15am Server Time)
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays
Depending on player availability, we also run optional alt/relaxing raids on weekends on Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
We run EPGP and as with most of the guilds, trials are allowed to take loot as long as no raiders need said item. For a more detailed explanation of our loot system, feel free to swing by our website.
Bits & Pieces
If you are a person who wants to raid in a progressive environment but don't have the time to raid more than 10 hours a week, this might just be the place for you! We offer good progression for the amount of hours put in and we always expect the best from each other. If interested, please head over to http://www.desireguild.org and apply now, and/or pst Hachirei, Lastrov or Tekron in-game for further info.
Edited by Hachirei on 2/27/2014 6:51 PM PST
Greetings! I have a 398 iLvl Equip Holy Paladin who is 3/8 Heroic pre-nerf, 5/8 Heroic after nerf, i havn't raided progression heroics in a good two months (currently i just clear 3/8 Heroic in a social guild with close friends) , but i'm looking to go into more serious progression, not going to go into full detail here, but add Dylanpeace275@gmail.com to rID if you're interested and want to chat further, cheers!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.