Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Desire> is a GMT+8 raiding guild, with our members hailing mainly from Western Australia and Singapore. Come check us out at our website!
On the raiding front, we had first completed 14/14 heroic in SoO 10s, and have since cleared 14/14H on 25s as well! We are now ready with a solid line-up for Mythic raids in 6.0 and are looking to fill only a few select spots now!
For the latest on our recruitment needs, please visit our website. But even if your spec/class is not listed, feel free to drop an application as we bring the player and not the class, and welcome all exceptional and skilled applicants.
<<Current recruitment priorities>>
We are currently looking to recruit 1 skilled and experienced ranged dps, with preference for either an Elemental Shaman or Shadow Priest. As usual, we remain open to considering exceptional candidates of other class/specs as well.
1 x Shaman/Priest (candidates comfortable with off-spec healing preferred)
What we offer
*Guild bank repairs for all raiders
*Periodic distributions from the gbank from the sale of raid-drop recipes and BOEs, for which raiders are expected to utilise for the purchase of raiding consumables
* Commitment to getting as much raiding done with our 9 hours a week. We don't raid as much as most of the other guilds out there but we believe we offer a reasonable pace of progression for the amount of time invested
What we expect from you
1) Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables. **This includes using potions as all of our raiders do things such as pre-pot and pot in battles. We believe that every little extra bit from all our raiders is the difference between a dead boss and a dead raid.**
2) Maintain a minimum of 75-80% raid attendance.
3) You must be using Mumble (voice-chat client alternative to Vent), DBM and Omen. These are non-negotiable.
4) Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement.
5) No drama queens/kings
6) Owner of a stable connection.
7) You are representing our guild while you are under trial. Act appropriately to outsiders and don't be a douche bag in general.
8) Have good time management. Don't come late to raids or let us know in advance if you can't make it. We understand RL takes precedent over WoW. All we ask is that you let us know as early as you possibly can if you cannot make it.
All times are GMT+8 (Singapore/Perth)
8:45pm <invites start> to 12:15am <last attempt> (11:45 - 3:15am Server Time)
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays
Depending on player availability, we also run optional alt/relaxing raids on weekends on Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
We run EPGP and as with most of the guilds, trials are allowed to take loot as long as no raiders need said item. For a more detailed explanation of our loot system, feel free to swing by our website.
Bits & Pieces
If you are a person who wants to raid in a progressive environment but don't have the time to raid more than 10 hours a week, this might just be the place for you! We offer good progression for the amount of hours put in and we always expect the best from each other. If interested, please head over to http://desireguildat.enjin.com/ and apply now, and/or add Hachi in-game at arqane#1124 or Lastrov at moistrov#1478 in-game for further discussions.
Edited by Hachirei on 10/11/2014 9:31 PM PDT
Greetings! I have a 398 iLvl Equip Holy Paladin who is 3/8 Heroic pre-nerf, 5/8 Heroic after nerf, i havn't raided progression heroics in a good two months (currently i just clear 3/8 Heroic in a social guild with close friends) , but i'm looking to go into more serious progression, not going to go into full detail here, but add Dylanpeace275@gmail.com to rID if you're interested and want to chat further, cheers!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.