Transmog Sets from Emporium of Stormwind

16 Dwarf Paladin
Thank you for the comment, Múshú. I actually never have used a bot for anything, but thanks for asking. :P I just have a large collection of items I have procured through various means.

I recognize your name, however. I have bought some of your auctions before, Jade plate I believe. Best of luck to you.

Happy Hunting!
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warrior
Greetings everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking over for Aellin representing Emporium in Orgrimmar. She is off to take on the world, which I wish her the best of luck!

If you have any transmog requests, or you see an auction up for sale from Baelynne or myself, send me a tell or mail and we can help you aquire it. Also, we have access to all the sets listed by Terrabrim, so don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Got 2 Grizzly Jerkin in a timely manner! Thanks alot Terrabrim! When I decide to change things up again ill be sure to use your services again! A+++!
Reply Quote
16 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks Aclyo! The Grizzly Jerkin: The only way to go when belts are the only thing you need!
Edited by Terrabrim on 5/29/2012 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I've been building the Bloodlust set for some time (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=261). Im still missing the legs, boots, wrists, and shoulders. I've been offering 500g for each part in trade, think you could help me out?
Reply Quote
16 Dwarf Paladin
The Bloodlust pieces at those prices can be a bit tricky to aquire, but I'll hop on and see what we can work out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Terrabrim here helped me get my Ironman xmog thank you good sir! I will pass your name around to all my guildies looking to xmog
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey ALL! i just wanted to vouche for Aellin and the good customer service i received from her. I decked out my hunter Naravia in the Magnificient set and the Chief Brigadier set! I got both sets from Aellin very fast and at a very good price. I would say i saved at least 1500 gold buying from her and not the AH. I tried farming these items myself to no avail. This is a great service! I wish you guys would advertise more in trade! I tell everyone i know about you! Thanks for the awesome, professional and timely service. Oh and one last note, the belt was the only piece she didnt have for the magnificent set but she said as soon as she got it she would send it to me, and she did!!! even after she already received payment. Def no scamming! Great service guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
helping farm the sets for all of you on the alliance side so you know the job will get done as soon as possible =P
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warrior
Teroth was the one who found that missing Magnificent Belt for Scarlët , which was that last key piece to finishing her look. And we will definately be moving into advertising in trade more. We recently moved away from advertising because of Diablo 3's release turning cities into ghost towns. Now that more people are coming back, we can start up again. Thanks everyone for the help and as always, happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ah do you know where terrabrim is have a lot of gear to show um but he hasn't been on lately just waiting to show um my new stock of gear
Reply Quote
16 Dwarf Paladin
Hey Teroth, I should be on later tonight for a bit. Vongimi AND Vahlah didn't buy any of the items I bought for them, so I haven't actually sold anything yet. So sad... X_X I think they are off in Diablo land killing cows or something. :P
Reply Quote
16 Dwarf Paladin
Greetings Ner'zhul!

As you have probably noticed, I have not been advertising in trade chat recently. This is mostly due to a lack of direct sales due to the expansion coming to a close and Diablo 3 pulling a number of players away. The tides have come back in, however, as players are slowly returning to their WoW homes. As such, I will likely begin beating the cobblestones once more to sell my wares.

Sets haven't been very good sellers, I have noticed. Most players have everything, except the hardest to find key pieces. I have a huge stock of items and sets, so I can pretty much find anything you are looking to purchase.

Ultra-rare key pieces, e.g. Glorious Legplates, are just that: Ultra-rare. When they come up, they are really expensive. I mention this, as a lot of players attempt to low-ball items. There is a market price for everything, and I watch it carefully. If you are in the market for such an item, be sure to see how much they are worth before asking for them. Some things are so rare as to be priceless, such as Chan's Imperial Robes. Be polite to whomever you are trying to purchase something from and make them an offer. They will likely haggle a bit, but you will save money and frustration by being fair and reasonable in your offers.

Take it easy everyone, and as always:

Happy Hunting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]