Grats OO

90 Tauren Druid
Lets fast forward. Alt...Main... blah blah. Stuff about you, stuff about me. Throw in some inequalities. I got your orange pixel stick before you yada yada. Hmm, something about lack of irl activities. OH! The classic if its nerfed blah blah then how come you didn't do it. I think we got it all covered.

Thank you for your opinion, I'm sure you think it's important.

gonna potate
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/22/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Hydraenei
The bile they spewed in trade after made them look extremely pathetic. Gratz on beating content after it's been nerfed into the ground.

Oh man not the low level alt!
Reply Quote
93 Orc Death Knight
03/22/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Hydraenei
The bile they spewed in trade after made them look extremely pathetic. Gratz on beating content after it's been nerfed into the ground.

First be a man and use your real toon.

Secondly, I agree. That wasn't how I wanted it to go down. I would have us rather humbly and quietly taken the kill, but once the boulder started rolling there was nothing I could do to stop it. One or two of my guys did start the trolling, though, and I"m sorry for that.

Wasn't proud of the trolling some of my folks started, but for the most part it was all in good fun, and was hardly serious. We don't think we're better than anyone else, really. We just have the good fortune of not having to carry dead weight. I'm sure any raid group understands this. We've all been playing w/ each other off and on, and finally had the chance to group up twice a week w/ out having to worry about loose ends = HM Killz

As far as our kill goes. It's not by any means guiness worthy. But show me yours :)
Edited by Tauntworth on 3/22/2012 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/22/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Tauntworth

Secondly, I agree. That wasn't how I wanted it to go down. I would have us rather humbly and quietly taken the kill, but once the boulder started rolling there was nothing I could do to stop it. One or two of my guys did start the trolling, though, and I"m sorry for that.

Wasn't proud of the trolling some of my folks started, but for the most part it was all in good fun, and was hardly serious. We don't think we're better than anyone else, really. We just have the good fortune of not having to carry dead weight. I'm sure any raid group understands this. We've all been playing w/ each other off and on, and finally had the chance to group up twice a week w/ out having to worry about loose ends = HM Killz

As far as our kill goes. It's not by any means guiness worthy. But show me yours :)

I don't know I think its fair on UL to get that kind of treatment. They go around bashing 10 man guilds and advertising free realm server firsts.

I didn't see what you did as any different than after they got the Rag server first.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Death Knight
03/22/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Zamarra

I don't know I think its fair on UL to get that kind of treatment. They go around bashing 10 man guilds and advertising free realm server firsts.

I didn't see what you did as any different than after they got the Rag server first.

Touche, Zam... Touche :) I guess I just don't like to stoop is all :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Touche, Zam... Touche :) I guess I just don't like to stoop is all :P

I don't mind stooping, but ima bad :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
03/22/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Popahot
potatoes

i like potatoes too
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
Here I was laughing at Kalecgos for not having the kill yet, great job you guys. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
is Tauntworth the GM? he because he is handling this like a true gentleman and trying to fix the problem that is UL crying....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/22/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Tauntworth
We just have the good fortune of not having to carry dead weight. I'm sure any raid group understands this.

QQ im dead weight i make my guild suffer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/23/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Framed
is Tauntworth the GM? he because he is handling this like a true gentleman and trying to fix the problem that is UL crying....

founder

@hovah I don't know if you know this....

trollface.jpg
Edited by Popahot on 3/23/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/22/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Zamarra

We were !@#$ talking in trade about the Rag server first? News to me. I got nothing but a stream of tells from PI folks giving us grats when we beat them for it that night. Bashing 10man Guilds? I think 10s are a joke and about 99% of the raiding community shares that opinion (kinda why the achievements will likely be changed in MoP). I think the only bashing of 10m guilds we've done was when PI was advertising their 10m kills as 25m while spamming trade chat over and over. For the most part, we try to keep to keep a low profile on the server and are relatively successful. So No. UL is not crying. We fully expected OO to get the first kill, and they did. Grats. I did see screenshots of what some folks in OO were saying in trade and had a good chuckle. I am a bit of a douche.

Leave us out of this thread Zamara. If that was indeed a UL person who posted and I find out who, they are gone.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/23/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Christendom
I think the only bashing of 10m guilds we've done was when PI was advertising their 10m kills as 25m while spamming trade chat over and over

Several of your members do nothing but bash anything a ten man accomplishes. Half of them aren't even raiders. Whether it was getting a legendary, or server first UL showed no class. So I really have no problem in returning it, and I would never try to pass it off as if I did. To anyone that was nice about any of it we showed great respect and gratitude. Any of the UL people that were in trade that night, were definitely not on that list of people.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You can lol at 10 man kills all you want, but don't go spouting that you have free server firsts on your recruitment posts. Last I remember a lot of your first kills on bosses during this expansion were 10 man kills. You have no room to spout some bs attitude about it.
Edited by Zamarra on 3/23/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
also who cares if 10s are easier? they're a lot more fun and you cant carry as much as you can in 25s. my main reason why i wont do 25s is because i dont like people who suck and cant carry their own weight which is what most 25s are
Edited by Framed on 3/23/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Any who Grats again OO!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
^
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
03/23/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Framed
also who cares if 10s are easier? they're a lot more fun and you cant carry as much as you can in 25s. my main reason why i wont do 25s is because i dont like people who suck and cant carry their own weight which is what most 25s are

You can't carry in 10 man? NICE TITLE FIRELORD FRAMED! What are you going to die to this week? Meteor/engulfing/dreadflame? Maybe lava wave if I don't dispel you! ... jk much love <3

- Masey

ps grats on heroic madness. UL gl hf on spine, and hello to everyone from UL that's still around from ICC days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
HOLY FU*KING SH!T ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Edited by Framed on 3/23/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]