Grats OO

85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/23/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Zel
t

Again, I was on the night of the Rag kill. We weren't trash talking any other guilds. Same goes for the night of the legendary. I think the only trolling we were doing was making fun of Diabolique for getting the legendary first....and being so bad :-)

As you're the only 10m this tier, or most of the other one as well, to accomplish anything.....Saying we "bash everything a 10m does" is a bit of a stretch. There seems to be this grudge that was carried over from PI into OO towards us. I freely admit we bashed some of the PI accomplishments when a 25m kill would show up on wow progress but there would only be 10m logs posted.

But Occupy Orgimmar? We really don't care that much.

03/23/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Framed
also who cares if 10s are easier? they're a lot more fun and you cant carry as much as you can in 25s. my main reason why i wont do 25s is because i dont like people who suck and cant carry their own weight which is what most 25s are

right. About 90% of the serious raiding community cares about the ease of 10m vs 25m. The ole "can't carry folks" in a 10m argument pretty much went out the window this tier with how utterly simple the 10 heroics are. There was a nice write up about it on one of the major high-end guilds did about the 10 vs 25 thing, wish I could find it again.

03/23/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Zamarra
You can lol at 10 man kills all you want, but don't go spouting that you have free server firsts on your recruitment posts. Last I remember a lot of your first kills on bosses during this expansion were 10 man kills. You have no room to spout some bs attitude about it.

I think we had 2 or 3. And I do lol at those 2-3 kills we had. Ultraxion was so easy on 10m it was astonishing. We could of very easily kept going and finished off the tier a month or 2 ago with a solid 10, but it just wasn't worth it to the 20 others who'd sit out.

You can't carry in 10 man? NICE TITLE FIRELORD FRAMED! What are you going to die to this week? Meteor/engulfing/dreadflame? Maybe lava wave if I don't dispel you! ... jk much love <3

- Masey

ps grats on heroic madness. UL gl hf on spine, and hello to everyone from UL that's still around from ICC days.

Sup Masey.
Edited by Christendom on 3/23/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I doubt you would have killed this tier a month or two ago with 10 people, but whatever keep telling yourself that. You'd be stuck wiping to those last three "easy" bosses like you are now in 25.
Edited by Zamarra on 3/23/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

right. About 90% of the serious raiding community cares about the ease of 10m vs 25m. The ole "can't carry folks" in a 10m argument pretty much went out the window this tier with how utterly simple the 10 heroics are. There was a nice write up about it on one of the major high-end guilds did about the 10 vs 25 thing, wish I could find it again.

plz stop noone on this server is serious or high-end. 10mans are much for fun it's a video game why does it matter which is harder? do you think that makes you better than me because you do 25mans? because i dont think that would be fair and i would lol if you agree with that
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Until I see actual proof that "10's are a joke" I think the argument itself is ridiculous. It's known that certain fights are easier on 10 and some are easier on 25, but as far as I've seen there is no general agreement that 10's are a lot easier and are a joke. I do 10s because I'm limited by my computer, but last I checked, even in doing these 10's with a limited computer we're only 1 boss behind UL, even though we didn't get a DW kill until around 7 weeks after them, if not more, because we had to carry terrible players.

Anyways, grats OO, I started cheering more for you guys when I saw the UL recruitment post saying they had 'guaranteed server firsts'

Edit: I'm not trying to be offensive to anybody, I'm just pointing out that it's kind of a %!## move to look down on people for doing 10s and also assuming you have server first for whatever reason.
Edited by Adønis on 3/23/2012 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Idk what part your were quoting Chris with "t". But I was referring to our legendary and our server first. Never mentioned anything or the way your handled yours. Think were letting this get carried a little out hand tbh. The only server first 25m I can remember this xpac was cuties. Yours and ours were 10m, and I think they both carry the worth they deserve. So grats on yours, grats on ours. They were both good kills.
Edited by Zel on 3/23/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/23/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Christendom
There seems to be this grudge that was carried over from PI into OO towards us.

Maybe you should check with sickkiss.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
As co-founder of UL I will say it has always been our policy to not go bashing on other guilds out in trade or on the forums. Does that mean it never happens? Nope it does. Can't keep everyone in check all the time but we have tried. If you ever see someone with a UL tag trolling please do not hesitate to bring it up to one of our officers.

As for the whole 10 vs 25 thing since I came back to WoW I have been doing a casual 10 and have to say after doing 10-man raiding I will never go back to 25. It is much more fun to me.

When it comes to difficulty I think it is hit or miss on what is harder or easier any given fight. On 10-man you have less margin for error so you can't really carry people and on 25-man you need more raid coordination since boss specials usually effect more than one target ie the grip on spine effecting three targets vs one.

In the end it really is comparing apples to oranges and it all comes down to personal preference.

Officially in the eyes of Blizzard and in the gear they award they are equals so a server first is a server first and recognized as such.

So agains, grats to Occupy Ogrimmar on a well earned server first.

Oh and hi Masey! Do you still have like 12 druids? lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/23/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Popahot
There seems to be this grudge that was carried over from PI into OO towards us.

because he ratted you guys out and then whatever his name was got kicked? Sickkiss hasn't been part of the guild since the middle of wrath.

years ago bud.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
like an old friend of mine used to say.

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

IM CAPPING STABLES

CAN YOU USE BUBBLE SO I KNOW IT'S ON COOLDOWN PLZ?

IM CAPPING STABLES
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

because he ratted you guys out and then whatever his name was got kicked? Sickkiss hasn't been part of the guild since the middle of wrath.

years ago bud.

The fact that you took that seriously astounds me.

As co-founder of UL I will say it has always been our policy to not go bashing on other guilds out in trade or on the forums. Does that mean it never happens? Nope it does. Can't keep everyone in check all the time but we have tried. If you ever see someone with a UL tag trolling please do not hesitate to bring it up to one of our officers.

As for the whole 10 vs 25 thing since I came back to WoW I have been doing a casual 10 and have to say after doing 10-man raiding I will never go back to 25. It is much more fun to me.

When it comes to difficulty I think it is hit or miss on what is harder or easier any given fight. On 10-man you have less margin for error so you can't really carry people and on 25-man you need more raid coordination since boss specials usually effect more than one target ie the grip on spine effecting three targets vs one.

In the end it really is comparing apples to oranges and it all comes down to personal preference.

Officially in the eyes of Blizzard and in the gear they award they are equals so a server first is a server first and recognized as such.

So agains, grats to Occupy Ogrimmar on a well earned server first.

Well said, good sir.
Edited by Popahot on 3/23/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
LOL WUTS THIS THREAD ABOUT GUYS
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
03/23/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Griggsy

Nope I don't even play my druid much anymore :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
YEAAAA BOIIIIII !!! feelsgoodman.jpg

UL, bickering? Embarrassing. 1000 legendaries in raid for FL and DS and crying foul? Don't worry, you guys are the best 25man guild on Kalecgos.

But my homies kept it real and got server first! CHEAAAAA

So, OO, when you guys carrying me? k thx bye--- Kaos
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

UL, bickering? Embarrassing. 1000 legendaries in raid for FL and DS and crying foul? Don't worry, you guys are the best 25man guild on Kalecgos.

I now pronounce you Ordained, Sanctioned and hereby Knighted into <Occupy Orgrimmar> my fellow Orc. If we pay golds maybe we can both get carried. hint hint!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I now pronounce you Ordained, Sanctioned and hereby Knighted into <Occupy Orgrimmar> my fellow Orc. If we pay golds maybe we can both get carried. hint hint!

Just make sure not to have herbalism, klev won't stand for that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
since I came back to WoW I have been doing a casual 10 and have to say after doing 10-man raiding I will never go back to 25. It is much more fun to me.

suck it masey :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/23/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Framed
is Tauntworth the GM? he because he is handling this like a true gentleman and trying to fix the problem that is UL crying....

You sir, are a !@#$ing retard. UL congratulates OO on their success in this tier and respects the competition they brought to this server after having been unrivaled since the collapse of Cuties and previously Bete Noire.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/24/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Riotcontrol
is Tauntworth the GM? he because he is handling this like a true gentleman and trying to fix the problem that is UL crying....

You sir, are a !@#$ing retard. UL congratulates OO on their success in this tier and respects the competition they brought to this server after having been unrivaled since the collapse of Cuties and previously Bete Noire.

now now, no need for namecalling.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

How many times have you gotten kicked from UL? You weren't speaking kind words back when you were in PD, prodigal son etc etc?

And posts about free server firsts kinda mute the whole respect competitions doesn't it?
Edited by Zamarra on 3/24/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]