[H]<Neolutum> 3/6H MV 16/16N LF DPS & Tank

90 Troll Mage
Greetings,

We are currently recruiting! We need more exceptionally skilled players to join our ranks for Mists of Pandaria and beyond! We pride ourselves in our ability to stay competitive with a two night raiding schedule. If you're an exceptional player and think that you might fit well with our guild then please put in an application even if your class isn't listed below.

When applying, providing us with WoL parses will greatly increase your chance to get recruited, so it's highly recommended. Any DPS that believes they'll be able to outperform one of our members are free to apply as well

Applicants must...
  • Strive for excellence every night.
  • Take advice and criticism with an open mind.
  • Adjust to progression fight mechanics and strategies quickly.
  • Be able to attend most of our raids (85%).
  • Be knowledgeable of both your class and raid role(s).
  • Have Mumble and a working headset.

To apply, create an account on our website @ http://www.neolutum.com and click on the 'Recruitment' section above and fill out the form. We will get back to you in the next two days following your application.

Schedule
W, Th - 6:45 to 11 PM server

Currently highly needed for the guild (but not limited to):

• DPS for MoP - any class spec - as long as you have solid parses, we'll look through the app
  • Particularly need a few more Ranged DPS
  • Also need one tank - Monk, Warrior or Paladin - must also be able make Tuesday 6:45-11

We're keen to cultivate our RBG team and push to 2k and above again, and ensure that there enough people to have good arena teams in each bracket. If in addition, you like raiding and have some MoP experience that is an absolute bonus to us.

If you've any questions, whisper Balthz, Belnai, Cepheus, Nosis or Vistol in game. If you need to get in touch with someone cross-faction, please add Cepheus - wwd.gaming@gmail.com

Thanks!
Edited by Fimbulvinter on 11/25/2012 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
nerd
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
says the man that name/race changes every other week.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bumpsy!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I embraced my inner nerd a long time ago Geni :D

Also bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
To the top ^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump! Back to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Quiet, you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Come back, Fim! I didn't mean it! Really!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
WTB good arms warrior too >.<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Badumbump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
We've also got an alt-run that for the weekend that is 3/8H and an RBG team that runs Mondays!

We are particularly interested in more active PVPers, and generally someone is doing random BGs or arena everyday. Whisper Zemekis or any of the officers - we'd love to get more of you!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
bump, H Spine down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
We're actively looking for top notch players in Mists - as people finish out Cata, if you find yourself looking for a new guild, give us a holler.

We want more committed peeps who like to get in there, focus up, min/max, stick around for the nights of long wipes, and compete for loudest nerd scream when we down bad guys!
Edited by Fimbulvinter on 3/30/2012 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think Mith wins best nerd scream last night. Sounded like he was climaxing. "C'mon, everything you got! Almost... yes... Yes..........YEEEESSSS!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh geez. It was because I was thinking.... "How can we get Zekk back into a DPS role"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I like Zekk tanking! At least I'm not forced to adjust my camera because my screen is covered by giant fat tauren bear posterior - AoE bloods, jk, flamestrike Mith's butt!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's okay Fim, Mith is just expressing his mother bear instincts. He doesn't want to see me hurt by big bad bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BUMP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]