Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
God, so generic Fim. Spice it up a little bit. Show these people Neolutum has some pazazz. Some sparkle. Some zest!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I envision Zekkaya doing a tap dance with fireworks in the background. I think that would draw people in for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I imagined Zekk in a razzle dazzle tuxedo leotard thing. I then threw up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That's quite normal, Fim. Some people have very different reactions when they experience things that they cannot quite comprehend.

When I don my Razzle-Dazzle-Tuxedo-Leotard-Thing and tap dance with a spectacular fireworks display as a backdrop, grown men have been known to break down weeping at the sheer beauty, women name their first born sons after me, and children beg their parents to get them a Razzle-Dazzle-Tuxedo-Leotard-Thing of their own so that they may, one day, be just like me.

Of course I don't often exercise these amazing talents. With great power, Fim, comes great resposibility.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Zekk probably just needs to do that to let off all that warrior rage. It's a good outlet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That's quite normal, Fim. Some people have very different reactions when they experience things that they cannot quite comprehend.

When I don my Razzle-Dazzle-Tuxedo-Leotard-Thing and tap dance with a spectacular fireworks display as a backdrop, grown men have been known to break down weeping at the sheer beauty, women name their first born sons after me, and children beg their parents to get them a Razzle-Dazzle-Tuxedo-Leotard-Thing of their own so that they may, one day, be just like me.

Of course I don't often exercise these amazing talents. With great power, Fim, comes great resposibility.

I like this guy

free bump for u peeps :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump! Still looking for melee DPS with tank offspec since Zekk wants to wear his Razzle-Dazzle-Tuxedo-Leotard-Thing over tier and likes to let things bit him in his posterior :D

Will not have a rogue on daggers from this week (woot #3 soon) and why do we only have one warlock. Where is my bloody dark intent already!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
We also want to clarify that we do not recruit people to raid in the alt-run.

The alt-run is advertised here, mostly because it exists and is a product of Aozo being a maniac. It serves several functions but principally for our existing raiders to gear their own alts so they can bring in more options and flexibility to the main raid team as a whole, and to make sure people who miss a raid night, have a run to clear DS.

It is NOT for people looking to join the guild to "get geared and get into the main raid team quickly." If you feel like you don't have the gear to get into our main run, then perhaps this isn't where you should be applying.

Please, also don't try to sell us your undergeared alts as your "new main for MoP" so that you can try to avoid the charges Blizzard has for faction and server transfers. It's trivial to find out all your toons, and if you aren't willing to actually commit to raiding with your main in here, again this is probably the wrong guild for you.

TL;DR - we don't want your alts and we've no intention of carrying people to gear.
Edited by Fimbulvinter on 4/10/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Nothing wrong with that. Gotta stay at the top and carrying people just slows you down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump - we only raid the two nights! If you are looking for progression on a lighter schedule, come hang out here!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Beware: Fim lets it ALL hang out.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
04/11/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Zekkaya
Beware: Fim lets it ALL hang out.

That should be the recruitment ad.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
[H] <Neolutum> 8/8H 25m, Where Fim lets it ALL hang out.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bump! Nothing witty - out of morning coffee.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Why you take my only competition away from meh!? (Holyshot) You guys are gettin a great player btw, but you have to pay me 10k before I release him from my service! Free bumps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]