Who's the best of each class? (PVP)

76 Tauren Druid
Who's the best of each class? Best DK, best drood, best hunter, best mage, best paladin, best priest, best rogue, best shammy, best lock, best warrior?

Post who you think below and feel free to give your reasoning! (this is for pvp of course)

I will start it off:
--HORDE--

Mage - Immune, Pigboy, Soi?
Lock - Maynard, Trendzx
Ele Shaman - Gregg, Oglogalog
Enhance Shaman - ???
Resto Shaman - Jaj, Snixle, GREGGjr, Oga
Rogue - Osank, Newp(Mainstream)
Warrior - Coconutz, Ztr, Cryptlin, Burfrickydur, Compton[inactive?]
Disc Priest - Drexxor, Prayidonkilu
Shadow Priest - Jaji, Wintermoon
Ret Pally - Yogoh(Oglogalog). -- Honorable Mention - Blufkin,Gnoble[inactive?],Phoras[inactive?]
Holy Pally - Drexxor, Mustarrd, Rawlee
Death Knight - NOOD, MEOWMERZ, Destroh, maybe brodude?
Hunter - Dingle, Flawwless, maybe arhena?
Feral Druid - Zithar
Resto Druid - ???
Boomkin Druid - Coconuttz, Cryptkinlol, Stahli, Utterless

--ALLIANCElol--
Mage - Haterslol
Lock - Faeyne
Ele Shaman - ???
Enhance Shaman - ???
Resto Shaman - Shamfriend
Rogue - VACHADAVIDS, Hype, Mayyhem
Warrior - PICON,
Disc Priest - Krystalight?
Shadow Priest - ???
Ret Pally - Wingslawl
Holy Pally - Premix
Death Knight - Helios
Hunter - ... MOTHER!@#$IN Kogu
Feral Druid - Oakpaw
Resto Druid - ???

baldless deserves a spot aswell i guess

[these are all my opinions based on what ive seen from mostly rated bg's, duelsLOL, arenas, worldpvp, etc.)

CONTINUE
Edited by Kangaskhan on 3/21/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
biased? i went by current / ex top pvp ratings on a lot of my choices. im sorry that lateralus has the top pvpers?

btw, you are garbage. always will be garbage. and from what i've heard you are just another egotistical child running around durotard dueling everyone you see that undergears you.

oh but dont worry about what i say... my decisions are biased.

L O !@#$in L
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
biased? i went by current / ex top pvp ratings on a lot of my choices. im sorry that lateralus has the top pvpers?

btw, you are garbage. always will be garbage. and from what i've heard you are just another egotistical child running around durotard dueling everyone you see that undergears you.

oh but dont worry about what i say... my decisions are biased.

L O !@#$in L

POST ON MAIN NOOB!!

Lol, says the guy who posted on his lvl 70 to start a thread
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
a
Edited by Pigboy on 4/15/2012 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Thread title should be

"List your friends"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/FwXei.jpg DUEL ME!
Edited by Kogu on 3/22/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Dood, i got 2200 last season, y u no include me? I'm obv sooper leet.
Edited by Ungoggy on 3/22/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Lol, says the guy who posted on his lvl 70 to start a thread

lol your not guilty of posting on one of your 15 85s cause you don't want to be "trolled"

when I post on a topic of opinion, sometimes I have used an alt because I don't want the thread derailed by some kid who is butt hurt over something else. "What do you think of x patch" for example". If I am going to attack another player or guild I use my main or sometimes the toon I clashed with that person on so they know who I am. Example: If I am calling someone out for ninja looting an item from my mage, that is the toon I will post on.

You posted on a lvl 70 alt pretending to be someone else, then a few minutes later, you responded to yourself as if it were two separate players. A few hours later you got mad because someone was coming at you on an alt.

Oh, and now that I really look this over, you attacked him on his alt / thread first! That makes you the troll.
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 3/22/2012 3:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Here's my 1 cent. I'm only basing this on what I've personally seen this expansion. These are in no particular order.

Mage - Immune, Mapenza, Tikilox, Pigboy, Purplesticky
Lock - Adrenlock, Sabrah, Phlares, Manners, Trendzx, Maynard
Ele Shaman - Gregg, Oglogalog, Oblivions
Resto Shaman - Snixle, Greggjr, Oga, Jaj
Rogue - Osank, Newp, Jiv
Warrior - Coconutz, Ztr, Burfrickydur, Compton
Priest - Drexxor, Winternoon
Paladin - Rawlee, Taylor
Death Knight - Nood, Meowmerz, Brodude
Hunter - Dingle, Lufan
Feral Druid - Zithar
Boomkin Druid - Coconuttz
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I think Oga may be a contender for shaman. A lot of you don't know him, but those who do know he is beast.
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
03/22/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Ungoggy
Dood, i got 2200 last season, y u no include me? I'm obv sooper leet.
\

i actually did include you in my rough draft(lol) but then i removed you because you aren't very active in the pvp community anymore, and when you were all you did(from what ive seen) was partake in RBG's with your core(i guess?) team. i'm not bashing you in any way, shape, or form. you are a fantastic player and obviously are in the top 5-10 for hunters server wide. I just can't and don't know how i would be able to compare your current abilities(because i havnt seen how good you are pvpwise recently) to someone like Dingle. i am not trying to offend you at all Unggoy. you and everyone else that you used to RBG with know that you have above average talent.
Thread title should be

"List your friends"

What's wrong with that if said friends are/have been 2200+ this season or recent seasons? I know for a fact that only about 1/10th of the people on my list are friends, or ex-friends of mine. I put in effort to try to be as unbiased as i possibly could. I'm really sorry if this offended your ego in anyway.

-- I will admit to making one mistake in my list, and that is excluding Taylor(paladin). He is constantly achieving high ratings in almost all PVP brackets. Taylor if you happen to stumble upon this thread and question why you aren't listed.. i truly apologize.--
Edited by Kangaskhan on 3/22/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
a decent amount of the people i listed are/have been 2200+ in arenas aswell. stop spilling dramatic garbage and start doing some research on the !@#$ you claim. Also, if you wish to be recognized alongside the top pvpers eredar has to offer, i suggest you start proving to everybody else the talent you claim to have. I don't like to "throw" jabs at people, but it's as if you are begging to be bashed.

inb4dodgingrequest and "postonyourmainnoob"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCyM7V_qtKM
Edited by Kangaskhan on 3/22/2012 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
HEY! i should be included in the resto section aswell cause i hit 2200 twice in 3s this season dawgg
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
03/22/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Kangaskhan
i actually did include you in my rough draft(lol) but then i removed you because you aren't very active in the pvp community anymore, and when you were all you did(from what ive seen) was partake in RBG's with your core(i guess?) team. i'm not bashing you in any way, shape, or form. you are a fantastic player and obviously are in the top 5-10 for hunters server wide. I just can't and don't know how i would be able to compare your current abilities(because i havnt seen how good you are pvpwise recently) to someone like Dingle. i am not trying to offend you at all Unggoy. you and everyone else that you used to RBG with know that you have above average talent.

lol, no need for a paragraph, most people should know by now I'm serious 1% of the time. This was not one of those times. :3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
No particular order :P

Mage- PIGBOY, MAPENZA, SOI, HERBALWIZARD, AMYN, TIKALOX, IMMUNE,
NEWPNEWPNEWP, PURPLESTICKY

Lock- MANNERS, TRENDZX, MAYNARD, ADRENLOCK, PHLARES, SABRAH

Spriest-JAJI, GREEPLIX

Ele- OGLOGALOG, GREGG, OBLIVIONS

Moonkin- COCONUTTZ, ZITHAR, UTTERLESS, STAHLI, FOONINGTON

Rsham- GREGGJR, OGLOGALOG, JAJ, SNIXLE,OBLIVIONS, OGA

Disc- PRAYIDONKILU, DREXXOR, SIXPOUNDER, WINTERNOON, HATREDS,JWOWW

Rdruid-

Hpally- MUSTARDD, DREXXOR, TYREALS, RAWLEE, DUDEBRO, TAYLOR

Hunter- KAUSTECKZ, DINGLE, SENRIN

Warrior- COCONUTZ, COMPTON, BURFRICKYDUR, GHRAUM, SWAMPSONG

Rogue- OSANK, NORMALZ, JIV, SOILWORK, SIXFEETUNDER, MAINSTREAM,

TYGATOOFRESH

Dk- BRODUDE, DESTROH, MEOWMERZ, NOOD, DESOLUTION

Ret-

Ferel- ZITHAR, REPTARMOBILE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]