Who's the best of each class? (PVP)

85 Dwarf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KADNrR4YepI&feature=related
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PIGBOY ur MY FAVORITE BOY.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Also quite upset deathcypher, arkhaic and nikud havent been mentioned. but theyre mostly inactive ^_^

adios

EDIT: also rakzul.
Edited by Helios on 5/5/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
EDIT : In regards to my last post, I would have to also say it wouldnt be very fair to say "the best of each class" without breaking that down further by SPEC.

For example while Im not good in the least at MM or SV spec. Im pretty knowledgeable and good with BM. So I would say if you are going to say whos the best at the classes, as I said, break it down by spec too, as that would give more variety.
Edited by Raygar on 5/10/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
lol kogu worst hunter ever imo!!! he never got over 1900 in arena rofl!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/18/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Avaleuse

Cool ratings, bro.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
05/18/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Avaleuse

you just mad cause you cant beat me in a duel avaleuse. also never got 1100 in rated bg ROFL!!!!!!

and you owe me a poutine. . .
Edited by Kogu on 5/20/2012 12:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Did you just amory everyone above 1800 on this pathetic server and decide its time they deserve idol worshipping for doing the impossible and getting 2k?
Mage - None, no good mages on this server.
Lock - Never seen Trend but god no not Maynard, kid just starfishes in pvp.
Shaman - The only sham on this server I would trust with scissors: Oblivions
Rogue - Jones & Lizardking to fresh none of these new rogues are good
Warrior - Cryptlin got mention? I mean I can raise issues with the other but CRYTPLIN!??!?! Dude watch these people play, Takedo is an 8x glad Crypt is like 500 rbgs deep without 2.2k not even gonna start on arena.
Priests - Shout out to cpt casual Hatreds, but nobody including & especially Winternoon are "good" (Give mention to Nin but he doesn't pvp much)
Paladin - Most pala's are inactive with Cata so thats another negative, but rawlee would be my choice out of them.
Dk - Do nothing & win class made for downers... next
Hunter - Why am I doing this? NONE
Druid - If you include Utterless as the "best" good indication its a bust, Stahli just came back so he is #1

Why are you so passionately displeased?

haters gonna hate
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
06/18/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Nahhidiot
haters gonna hate
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
So does Borentar. GG
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
haha lets see of the names listed ppl I have rocked.... Coconutz/ Brodude/Dingle Kausteckz adrenlock coconuttz the thunder chicken and utterless....one day I will be as good as osank though... you kick !@#$ bud and Kogu is top hunter both sides
Reply Quote
This is still alive O.o
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
08/28/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Pigboy
This is still alive O.o

I heard its really hard DDoSing to get gladiator. Pathetic Pigboy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN

DYLAN SPIT HOT FIRE
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Lol with all due respect, one cannot possibly agree to or think that anyone who freaking keyboard turns and clicks is the best anything on any server. I mean seriously people were considered bad years ago that did that crap. Also, if you've only gotten above 2200 in rated BG's, you cannot possibly be considered the "best" of anything, either. (How hard is it to have some decent friends that wont kick you and get carried by 9 other !@#$%^-s?) Pathetic. Arena/duels are the best measure of a player's pvp skill. PVE wise, Dangles is the best player to ever grace Eredar with his presence. It is also notable that with out the Legends, the server's dead and no one gives a crap anymore anyway. Respect your Legends nerds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/05/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Novusorsa
Lol with all due respect, one cannot possibly agree to or think that anyone who freaking keyboard turns and clicks is the best anything on any server. I mean seriously people were considered bad years ago that did that crap. Also, if you've only gotten above 2200 in rated BG's, you cannot possibly be considered the "best" of anything, either. (How hard is it to have some decent friends that wont kick you and get carried by 9 other !@#$%^-s?) Pathetic. Arena/duels are the best measure of a player's pvp skill. PVE wise, Dangles is the best player to ever grace Eredar with his presence. It is also notable that with out the Legends, the server's dead and no one gives a crap anymore anyway. Respect your Legends nerds.

TM87
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I would have to say Im the best spriest =)
Reply Quote
Baxley #1 priest
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN

DYLAN SPIT HOT FIRE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]