2600 xp S.Priest LF arena/rbg teams

85 Troll Priest
Hello all,

Simple, title says it all. I had 2600 in season 9; probably would have had glad, had I not quit the game after my team fell apart. But C'est la vie!

Will Xfer...
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Paladin
We would gladly have you. I hold absolutely no hard feelings for the fact that I had character control for about 0.5 seconds when facing you in TB. All have the greatest respect for your ability, I'm certain you will recognize quite a few, and I would love to have your talent and experience as a part of our growing guild. Please, feel free to browse our roster for who you would like to run with re: Arena...we have an active RBG team in development, working on numbers so suitable comp is available every night. Respond via In-game mail if it pleases you or if you have any questions. Thanks for your consideration.

Good fortune to you as you reach for 'the bar' in your studies, and may you pass it.
Edited by Draedar on 3/26/2012 2:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
pm in skype if you still need a team i am a 2200+ dk looking to push glad
skype=demonkuhn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]