[A] The House of Rine Recruiting

90 Human Warlock
The House of Rine is a very small roleplaying guild, seeking to become much larger. It will focus on 'sharing the spotlight', as I like to call it, eliminating one player always being the focus or hero.

We have no restrictions on members, welcoming any level of character or roleplay. We will help improve your roleplaying style if you are willing, and provide a community to connect with other roleplayers.

For IC information, check here:
http://www.wix.com/rosewired/thehouseofrine

Respond to this post for more information, or if interested! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We are still recruiting, however I do have a request.

At the moment, I am the only active member. This is a result of various different personal, and monetary issues. However, this does not mean that the guild itself is dead. In fact, I managed to get us up to level two a few nights back. *forever alone* :P

My request is that only anyone who doesn't mind this contact me. It seems rather obvious, I know, but I just want to make sure people come in and aren't disappointed. I would prefer to invite a whole group of people at once so that you all can keep eachother company while I'm offline, but I'm not yet sure how realistic that is.

Anyway...long story short, only send a request if you're okay with being in a teeeeeeny tiny guild.

Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This guild has cool people!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]