Oh How I Miss Original Bloodscalp.

85 Dwarf Paladin
Silly nerds.

I didn't play back then but it seems like this is all the tracking there was.

http://wowarchive.yg.com/thread.html?topicId=11891965&sid=1&pageNo=1
http://wowarchive.yg.com/thread.html?topicId=3709654273&sid=1&pageNo=1

Somebody that actually cares can probably find "proof" or w/e in those, I honestly don't care.

Posted by Luminarry
This is like, if there is no guild progression website or achievement system to trace with, someone in blood pride will say " look guys, we were the top 3 guild, b/c i think only 3 guilds were raiding!

03/25/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Epadoa
Isn't that kind of what claiming server first/realm first has ALWAYS been on Bloodscalp, though?

So by Xella's own logic there is really only one raiding guild on Bloodscalp? Mmm, I wonder what guild that could be?

IFNT has been crushing nerds on Bloodscalp since Cataclysm came out with all the guild Realm First! PVE achievements along with the majority of server first kills including all of the Heroic Dragon Soul server first kills (minus 10m H Yor'sahj the Unsleeping).

PS - Draconic Savant: A top 2 20m raiding guild on Bloodscalp baby.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You can "crush nerds" all you like, but that still makes you king of the anthill, which was kind of my point ;P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Trash-talking about 25man raiding and using the example of obtaining every server first in a 10man scenario seems kinda laughable.

But hey, whatever. Pretty much sums up the whole point brought up about maturity. 7 years later, a lot of people still get super-srs about pixels. Amazing what it does to personalities.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ifnt > ds + every other guild in the server in many ways. nuff said
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I've missed this kind of thread. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Oh, I completely agree that "progression" on Bloodscalp is like the Special Olympics.

And Naha, I am always very SUPER SERIOUS with all my posts.

IFNT has never tried to hide what bosses we kill in 10m first. I just feel bad for the rest of the server because they never got to see Sinestra, H Al'Akir, H Nef and H Rag legs (except for a few horde guilds that couldn't even get a repeat kill it seems) when they were even close to current content. I would imagine H Madness would fall into the same category (I hope more guilds kill it btw). I view the 10m progression that we do as a byproduct of our 9 hr raid week that is usually a few hours less because of RL (relatively light schedule) and the nature of being on Bloodscalp.

I find it laughable that Draconic Savant still considers themselves a 25m raiding guild (Naha pride or w/e FTW) when you guys haven't killed a new 25m boss since H Morchok on Dec. 14th and can only field a raid of 20-23 ppl for one of your three raid days. No offense to Blood Pride, but you guys have turned into the Blood Pride of 25m raiding. IFNT would give you guys some of our bad raiders but honestly I don't think they would even go.

03/26/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Nahelia
Trash-talking about 25man raiding and using the example of obtaining every server first in a 10man scenario seems kinda laughable.

Just fyi, we killed H Nef in 25m for the Realm First! achievement. While we have usually done the the heroic end-bosses in 10m for the kill and Realm First! achievement, we have always had a very healthy 25m raid. For example, we have gotten EVERY "server first" 25m kill in Firelands and Dragon Soul. Inc 25m Heroic Spine and Madness in the next couple weeks (months behind, I know).
Edited by Jtrain on 3/26/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Wow that's a lot of rage about content most people don't care about anymore.

We go in, raid a few hours a week, have a good time, and look forward to the next. Why so concerned about what other people are doing?

I mean I know it upsets you so much that you send cronies to browse our recruitment forum and make level 1 characters on other servers impersonating DS leadership to tell people they were declined, but you'd think eventually age would kick in. How old do you get before that sort of middle school mentality just isn't appealing anymore? 30? 40? Never?

IFNT is a guild that kills content at a faster rate with an extremely high member turnover. DS is a guild that kills content at a slower rate with almost zero member turnover short of people moving on with their real lives.

Again, this further along the line of proving the initial point of this thread. This server is sad and while there's a few guilds greatly enjoying what they do, there's still a couple guilds full of people stuck at the 15, 16, 17 they were when WoW began that feel like they have something to prove; and do so at a rate that's not really impressive to anybody.

For example, we have gotten EVERY "server first" 25m kill in Firelands and Dragon Soul.

This is also incorrect. But I mean, who actually cares?

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I legitimately feel bad for the people stuck 7 years in the past.
Edited by Nahelia on 3/26/2012 2:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We go in, raid a few hours a week, have a good time, and look forward to the next. Why so concerned about what other people are doing?

a lot of people in your guild arent looking forward to the next as they are apping for guilds in other servers, etc...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
03/26/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Alysrazor
a lot of people in your guild arent looking forward to the next as they are apping for guilds in other servers, etc...

Except they're not. I think I've had... 1? member leave for 'greener pastures' in the past year. He likes loot, a lot. That's his prerogative. (Though it seems he's not actually getting any now). When I watch the turnover of other guilds on this server, I'm pretty satisfied with that number.

I mean you can pretend like you know everything that goes on here better than I, but you don't.
Edited by Nahelia on 3/26/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Oh man, I am feeling so much rage..............LOL. I R Bored.

I am also trying to defend the super strong IFNT 25m raid team from the evils of Azeroth that keep calling it a 10m :(.

IFNT is a guild that kills content at a faster rate with an extremely high member turnover. DS is a guild that kills content at a slower rate with almost zero member turnover short of people moving on with their real lives.
- Old Naha

I mean you can pretend like you know everything that goes on here better than I do, but you don't. Although please elaborate on the extremely high member turnover rate that IFNT has because I see us both having very low member turnover besides RL, IFNT just recruits better.

I mean I know it upsets you so much that you send cronies to browse our recruitment forum and make level 1 characters on other servers impersonating DS leadership to tell people they were declined, but you'd think eventually age would kick in. How old do you get before that sort of middle school mentality just isn't appealing anymore? 30? 40? Never?
- Old Naha

Haha, why are you so obsessed with IFNT that you think we are always out to get you? Maybe you pissed someone off or people like to troll you, idk. The only thing that came to mind when Jade described what Rubine asked him about was when a lvl 1 toon (on Bloodscalp) asked Nik what he thought about Draconic Savant and Nik said that you guys were garbage.

Wait.......were you the guys that were trolling our vent when we were doing H Spine and H Madness pulls? Gawd, I wish some kids would just grow up and grow some new obsessions besides IFNT.

For example, we have gotten EVERY "server first" 25m kill in Firelands and Dragon Soul.This is also incorrect.
- Old Naha

Please elaborate. But honestly, who actually cares?

Maybe I am wise beyond my years, but I legitimately feel bad for the people that have been playing this game for 7 years and still take it as super serious as ever. I mean.....it's.........a .............. game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

Haha, why are you so obsessed with IFNT that you think we are always out to get you? Maybe you pissed someone off or people like to troll you, idk. The only thing that came to mind when Jade described what Rubine asked him about was when a lvl 1 toon (on Bloodscalp) asked Nik what he thought about Draconic Savant and Nik said that you guys were garbage.

One of my potential recruits told me some lvl one logged on HIS server, told him that his app was still in review and that he shouldn't get his hopes up (even after I already told him he was accepted for trial), and then they told him that IFNT was a 'better guild' to join. The lvl 1's name was Cantcme, which happens to be a name someone has used for a lvl 10ish rogue on this server. I also seem to recall it being the name of someone who took it upon themselves to troll our recruitment thread or something on the realm forums a few months ago. Naturally my first thought was it being someone in IFNT because there have been times before where Jade or others in IFNT have approached our new recruits to tell them how awful we are and that they should ditch us. Not very mature behavior in my opinion.

Could it have been someone else on the server, even someone in our own guild? Sure. But I can't really think of anyone else but some of the members in IFNT who would care enough about being better than DS that they would try to sabotage my recruiting efforts.

Frankly I could give a rats !@#. This server is a steaming pile of $%^-, and if I cared about being in a super awesome progressed guild I would not be here. I'm here to push my buttons on the server I started playing this game on.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I see we already hit the point where you ran out of anything legitimate to post and have resorted to "let me post what you did, but flip it, ha!".
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Talking about who opened the Gate is grasping at straws, it was a server effort. Obvious to anybody who was actually there at the time.

But hey, you seem to be pretty obsessed with living in the past over some pixels, so maybe I shouldn't ruin your dreams.

So you do not even know which guilds killed cthun, but feel no shame saying that DS was top 3 guilds in aq40 /admire
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest

Exactly, wait, who started the BS pve progression thread again?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest

But hey, whatever. Pretty much sums up the whole point brought up about maturity. 7 years later, a lot of people still get super-srs about pixels. Amazing what it does to personalities.

sounds pretty jelly from someone who failed/couldnot do it by themselves.

and yeah, this whole forum is pixel too, stop posting and then pretend to be not care
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
This is also incorrect. But I mean, who actually cares?

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I legitimately feel bad for the people stuck 7 years in the past.

omg totally right, i remember ds kids spam H 25 LK kill in trade AFTER THE PATCH LOL
Edited by Luminarry on 3/27/2012 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Frankly I could give a rats !@#. This server is a steaming pile of $%^-, and if I cared about being in a super awesome progressed guild I would not be here. I'm here to push my buttons on the server I started playing this game on.

That is exactly the right attitude. why dont you just spit on ur gms face and say the guild sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
At least the drama of Bloodscalp hasn't gone anywhere lol
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
wired, usually some dude who is envolved here would QQ to forum GM ALREADY. what's going on this time? losing protection?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Why report? it is just getting interesting.

You should stop using that lvl 1 alt and join your IFNT brothers in battle dendariss
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]