Looking for Malaysian guild/ players

90 Blood Elf Hunter
hi im from malaysia, looking for a local guild or local players for team play.

currently in unwanted dead or alive, which is mostly occupied by players from the americas, so yeah, big time difference there lol

hoping to team up with locals so that i wouldnt ruin my sleeping hours.. no good for health :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hi Lalat,

Ithnin from Armagankon, im from malaysia too., but diff realm gundrak (australia).. so how am i going to work together because diff faction, u horde, im alliance.. lol..:)
wish were the same team.. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
convert to horde! lol
Reply Quote
Hi, im from m'sia too..i've just start playing wow 1 week ago n currently looking for other local players/newbie..hope we can be friends :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
me myself from malysia too haha
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hacked accounts?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I've been on Suramar since day 1, and never knew that we had such a thriving Malaysian community. =/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I think they're hacked accounts tbh. Especially the hunter that says he's been playing 1 week. But has a level 90 and some of his achievements are from last year. And considering they're all from different servers, just seems fishy to me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I think they're hacked accounts tbh. Especially the hunter that says he's been playing 1 week. But has a level 90 and some of his achievements are from last year. And considering they're all from different servers, just seems fishy to me.

look at the date this was posted, its a necro the hunter posted on 8/29/2012
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi, Im looking for an active bg, raids, and pvp guild by Local in malaysia~ Realm- Frostmourne @ Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ExoDus is an Oceanic Alliance guild on Suramar, with a big bulk of our raiders from either Singapore or Malaysia, myself included =D
I am actually looking to add to our roster, so feel free to add me or my btag (Edd#1419) to see how we can bring this further.

Our raiding times are 830pm to about 11pm on Wed, Thurs, and Mondays. Currently we are 3/14 in SoO, so 1 or 2 more raiders would complement my raid group very well.
Thanks!

Rgds,
Eddwin
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Druid
Cool!! Im from Malaysia too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
more necro's :D also #onehitsecretservice
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
No
onehit forever
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey, ExoDus (now One Job) is a great and friendly casual raiding guild that caters to folks raiding Asian/Oceanic times. Look us up and send a PM.

- Wakener.
Reply Quote
65 Pandaren Monk
Hi,

I am relatively new to WoW, just playing for 3 months. Currently I am in a Malaysian Horde Guild, but looking forward to build an Alliance toon. I am not a power levelling type, I will usually enjoy the quest and lore slowly, so I won't be joining any raid soon. Playing for 3 months for horde and only done half of Outland, so you could imagine how long I will take.

Any Oceanic-based guild wants to accept me? I have not create a new toon yet, so any suggestion for any class you need in your guild is welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Surprising this wasn't closed the first necro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]