Choosing a Healer now to play in Panda

85 Blood Elf Warrior
i have an 85 shaman played most of cata as ele, sick of ele dps,
I have a pally 83, not played much since wotlk
I have an 85 druid, I tanked a few firelands with.
I have a 77 priest, who was last used seriously in vanilla.

So Main tanked Vanilla (different warrior who is still 60)
BC tanked as a pally the 10 mans, Healed the others
Wotlk Healed/Tanked as a pally again, Shaman/warrior alts
Cata played DK tank, Ele Shaman mostly, switched to this warrior recently for a better comp.

Looking to make a healing alt for our raid group 2, that currently does do DS heroic content. I want to stay on this healer in our group 2 in panda. Keep in mind being a healer and going ele dps will make me upset... I hate it, elemental is a form of torture, and I did it for a year now. Only thing worse is boomkin... ugh!!!

Never been shadow or ret, for when we don't need as many healers just keeping that off spec in mind. No interest in monk.

So what healer should I gear up and do?
Edited by Badrng on 3/21/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
good question

I will go ask future me, be back when MoP launches so I can tell you what healer balance looks like

keep me informed, thanks
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Your best bet is to wait for the beta. Mid to late beta things will probably be closer to what the first tier of raiding will look like.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Without really putting much thought into it, I'd say for you to pick up that priest again. I can't think of a time where BOTH priest healing specs were unfavorable.

I'm excited for shaman changes, but that class is sort of up in the air right now; we don't even have our 90 talents in yet.

People are worrying themselves over druids, but we'll see.

I haven't read up on paladins too much.

To be honest? Mistweaver monks seem like they're going to be fantastic for AoE Raid Healing capability. From what I've read they seem to have, what, a Wild Growth, a Chain Heal, a Holy Radiance, 2 damage reduction cooldowns... Going to be an interesting class out of the box, and I'll be leveling one to see where they stand after I get my druid and shaman level capped.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
i'd vote priest
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Take a week or two to level them all to 85. I did this just recently with a Paladin and Shaman to join my Priest and Druid. That way, you can fiddle around with each class in some panda content right from launch, and can make your decision then.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/21/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Kiango
Going to be an interesting class out of the box, and I'll be leveling one to see where they stand after I get my druid and shaman level capped.

that's what I am gonna do
I started hording JP again, rather than finding new ways to waste it, so I can get the leather heirloom stuff(I have some cloth and mail already)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]