Feeding the Hungry and the Hopeless.

Okay, so what is with this quest at Sentinel Hill given to you by Hope Saldean?
Handing out food to homeless people, really? Is this quest supposed to make us more socially conscious? Because it just makes me want to kill homeless people.

I come on WoW to game, not to do volunteer work.
...like what the hell blizzard?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I agree with this post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
There's more to Hope Saldean's feeding the homeless than meets the eye. Keep going with the quest chain and you'll find out why she's really doing it. And no, it has nothing to do with being socially conscious. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Reply Quote
I have done the entire quest chain and I still can't believe Blizzard made me hand out food to homeless people. Surely my character should have the choice of teasing them and scoffing at their misery don't you think?

Blizzard, get on it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You got to turn around and kill them. Still not happy?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Some people's children, I swear...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Would you rather be gathering poop?
Reply Quote
I am just really infuriated that I was forced in a quest-chain to do charity work. I have more important things to do with my time then help those in need.

03/21/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Raimondas
You got to turn around and kill them. Still not happy?!

No, because I didn't get to kill them when they were needy citizens with broken hearts and nowhere to turn to. Why can't you torture the homeless people? Why isn't that an option?

I'm so angry about this I feel nauseous. Blizzard shouldn't make me help others in need.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You could have told her to shove that soup right up her ... and then gone to Redridge or something. :)
Reply Quote
Sorry... A week on I still can't fathom all the volunteer work I had to do and I am still enraged about it.. Ergh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wow... The way you talk, community service would be a worse punishment for you than the chair.

But, seriously, who cares? It's one quest out of thousands. Once it's over, you can go back to slaughtering random people in their own homes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not to mention, I suspect you'd be happier as a member of the Horde. They don't go for all that being nice crap like the Alliance. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
*looks at what day it is*

I think we've been punked, Raimondas.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Check the original date.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
True, but is it a coincidence that he came back today of all days?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What a subpar parody post about that quest, this one is 100 times better http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973023570
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]