Hello Scryers!

90 Orc Warrior
Hi Scryers - I transferred off this server a couple of years ago, but am curious:

Is Dust still around? Forgewrath/Rhune, and Ryft still kicking about?
Any members of the old Hellfire Club still active?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dust is but a sad remanent of what it used to be, only handful of members.

Forgewrath/Rhune quit halfway through Ulduar, Ryft has been gone for a really long time, I don't think he's even 80.

Hellfire Club (Heph was a good friend of mine) left the server towards the start of ICC, not sure where they went.

Not sure if you remember anybody else..the only real dusties left would be Loada/Fleshfrenzie/Ledger, he runs with Promade now, and Cowacus is still around...Ledger's wife still plays her priest too. Tsucher and Icebox quit too.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I miss Forgewrath, he had that special way of calling me gay that made me all tingly.

but yeah, what Vortez said, Dust is dead. There's only one or two people that still have the guild tag, and when I talked to them, they said there was no active members but them.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Thing will never be the same
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sorry to hear about the state of Dust.....ashes to ashes.

Key names that I remember (from 4+ years ago!!!): Forge, Gutcrusha, Des, Ryft (source of great class advice, if I recall), Icebox, Karakaine, Ashadon, Cowacus...and others. Not sure if anyone would remember my old toon "Redaxe" (who no longer exists, sadly) - I have been gone a long time.

From my Dust days, I do remember some drunken Dust Kara runs that were particularly fun.

As for the Hellfire Klub, I knew that they were breaking up (which led to my joining Dust at the time). Still, I remember: Heph, Brazen, Chem, Batfish, Erevar, and others. A very close-knit and fun group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Gut quit a while back. Beginning of Wrath, I believe? Then came back shortly at the end of Wrath and thats the last I'd seen or heard about him. Des, I talked to quite a bit, but she seemed to have disappeared. Rag's is still running around, have him on realid and he lives quite close to me actually.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Rawt are you the actual Rift? as is EOD alliance side?
Reply Quote
As for the Hellfire Klub, I knew that they were breaking up (which led to my joining Dust at the time). Still, I remember: Heph, Brazen, Chem, Batfish, Erevar, and others. A very close-knit and fun group.

Aww~ It's good to be remembered. =D

I actually just started playing again and came to the forums to try and hunt down a raiding/heroic guild before MoP started. I'd really like a steady 5-man group for the Challenge modes. =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]