[H] RBG Team Forming

I'm your huckleberry as far as moonkin can go. Rudger can vouch for me aswell.

EDIT: Scratch that. Time zone fail. Still working at 6 EST. Still down to play when I'm around, but I'd be an hour or so late on Monday and 2 hours late on Friday.

That's too bad. I still can't find a good Moonkin.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Let me know if your resil gemming rogue doesn't work out.
Reply Quote
I'm your huckleberry as far as moonkin can go. Rudger can vouch for me aswell.

EDIT: Scratch that. Time zone fail. Still working at 6 EST. Still down to play when I'm around, but I'd be an hour or so late on Monday and 2 hours late on Friday.

That was deep.. Reeeaalll Deep
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
03/29/2012 06:03 AMPosted by Grundlle
Let me know if your resil gemming rogue doesn't work out.

MAYBE HES RUNNING RLS!!!!11!!11111!!11!!1

hawna best boomkin AD
Edited by Talents on 3/29/2012 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
/bump Merrik I think you left your wallet in the Stormwind AH before you left 7 months ago
Reply Quote

That was deep.. Reeeaalll Deep

I don't recall you applying.
Reply Quote
GOT DAT MOONKIN.. Gotta skin off a lil more hit rating and get some enchants changed like bracers after i get alliance gold over.. still need a MO F'in PvE trinket but that'll come... But'll Ill come kill everything with Starfall rqrq

edit: Typos

Oh, you did apply. I overlooked you since this post made my head hurt and that was exacerbated by you writing down "edit: Typos".

That whole post was a typo.
Reply Quote
Hey, if you still need a tank, I'll be happy to tank on this warror.

OR

You can take my mage found here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Xiun/advanced

I'd much rather play my warrior, but as you probably see, he has less gear and XP in RBGs.

If you don't feel like looking, i have 1900 XP/CR on my warrior, while my mage I have 2300 XP and about 2100 CR. I've gotten 2200 in arenas on my mage. Even though I'm speced and reforged for frost, I'll play fire for RBGs, but will be happy to switch to frost if you need me to defend nodes.

The only issue though for me is on mondays I have a class that ends at 6:15 est, so if you don't mind me being about a half hour late then, I'd love to join you guys (don't have the class on fridays).

If you are 100% serious about the team, I don't think they'll mind pushing the time back until 7pm on Mondays. Send me a letter ingame with your RealID and we'll talk more.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You're Judging me D= .. and it Wasn't THAT bad. and damn I even used like an apostrophe or 2
Reply Quote
Still in need of:

1x Discipline Priest
1xMoonkin Druid

Matches begin tonight at 6pm EST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still in need of:

1x Discipline Priest
1xMoonkin Druid

Matches begin tonight at 6pm EST

Good luck man. My boomy is way behind in gear and my disc is alliance, so not like I can even help you in a pinch.

Someone fill his slots! {{{pun intended}}}
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Interested! hit me up on the RL maclean.mike22@gmail.com

Also inspect Bunniculla from my guild I think he would be interested in this as well but I would have to ask him. Orange staff full cata full epic gems bad as dps.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/30/2012 04:27 AMPosted by Taedas
bad as dps.

I did Lol, just a bit
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I'll be on by 5:30 to form up in case Merrik is held up at work. Confirmed team members can whisper me for invite anytime after 5:30.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
1700 on my hunter
0 current MMR
Boomkin only !
Jukyboileau@hotmail.com
Im planning on gearing faster now. Thanks! Im wearing a pve trinket right now, although I have a pvp trinket.

Reposting as instructed in other thread.
Reply Quote
1700 on my hunter
0 current MMR
Boomkin only !
Jukyboileau@hotmail.com
Im planning on gearing faster now. Thanks! Im wearing a pve trinket right now, although I have a pvp trinket.

Reposting as instructed in other thread.

Not sure why you referenced your Hunter. I'll be tonight by 6pm for our 6:45pm matches. I'll talk to you then.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Sorry about missing friday's RBG session, was pretty freaking sick and zoned out about it.

I should be on tonight around 6:30-6:45, if you need my warrior (which would be amazing, still haven't capped this week, heh).

If not, GL tonight.
Reply Quote
According to Spiderman, everyone gets one. Hope to see you there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdr6SG_t1TU
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Play Friday night, you can squish my team on your way up the ladder.
Reply Quote
Elemental Shaman as backup... Eww. I guess I'll take the offer but when I destroy people reconsider the backup thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]