Aeonaxx Thread.

85 Undead Rogue
Hey, my name is Alex and looking through the WoW forums I tend to see alot of threads on higher population servers regarding Aeonaxx. Well, I would like to start one for our little server, Haomarush. Anyway, on this thread I would like the community to keep track of Aeonaxx to help everyone. Below I will share my findings, this will be updated frequently until I do obtain the mount. Btw, all the dates I name will be based on the eastern timezone in the united states.
Edited by Brocats on 3/21/2012 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I began my search for the extremely rare mount, The Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake on March 18th, 2012.
At 11 a.m A Blood Seeker spawned, camped for 3 more hours, but nothing.
Lunch break at around 2 p.m and back to camping at 3 p.m.
I camped for 5 more hours, saw nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
March 19th, 2012:
Woke up at 11 and headed off to Deepholm. I camped again until 2 when I stopped for lunch. I saw nothing the entire day. I stopped at around 12:15 a.m.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
March 20th, 2012: Woke up at 11, again and went off to Deepholm. I camped all day long, until at around 12 Aeonaxx appears N/E of Quartzite Basin. Unfortunately, A passer by manages to get there before me. After this point my motivation and patience boosted tremendously, for better or worst, who knows.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
March 21th, 2012: Woke up really early, around 7 a.m. Like I said in my earlier log, my motivation has increased 7 fold. So I told myself today is the day, I decided to spend all day camping this spot, canceled all my plans for the day and got prepped. 7 a.m I begin my camp it is now 8 p.m and I'm still going strong, haven't seen anything yet, unfortunately. It's 1:10 and I just missed Aeonaxx, again. He spawned two days in a row? 18 hours of straight camping for nothing.FML
Edited by Brocats on 3/21/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
do you afk to tinkle about an hour before lunch? i looted it @ 1 on the 19th. just kinda zoned rq n he was just chillin.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I don't know why, but my NPCscan isn't actually showing up until he's mounted, or engaged?
Reply Quote
do you afk to tinkle about an hour before lunch? i looted it @ 1 on the 19th. just kinda zoned rq n he was just chillin.

crap Warrior who cant break 1500. GG scrub
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
warrior main that has yet to break 2k this season. GG i lahhhv you. cute helm
Reply Quote
03/22/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Seckcb

2100 as kittycleave with !@#$ty %^- rain. Get at me
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/22/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Reax

2100 as kittycleave with !@#$ty %^- rain. Get at me

Dayum 2100 Nice !!!
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
I would suggest running Silverdragon and NPC. It might help if your NPC scan won't pick him up until til it's in combat.

Note: If I see you out there while am camping it I will kill you :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^^ at least hes honest
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
April 14 2012 3:08 Server Time Aeonaxx spawns near the Stonecore entrance.

Note:
(I was the only one farming it at the time so ofc i go it hahahahahaha sucker!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
to anyone reading this aeonaxx does not spawn once a week thats only people ssaying that cause they have it too make themselves look good it should spawn several times a week it generally spawns 6-22hours i am currently camping it i missed it last week to a rogue but he was camping there a long time to so he earned it i wish good luck to anyone searching for aeonaxx i am trying to still find him good luck and say when if u see a spawn :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Any of you still farming this? With updates on spawn times and stuff? Did Rogue finally get it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have been farming Aeonaxx casually every morning, usually between 8 and 10 am. I have been for the past month; I have yet to see him.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Just a quick update for you guys; I am no longer camping aeonaxx. Simply because I don't have the time anymore, but people who want to help the community with aeonaxx tell your friends that are camping about forum. Tell them post when they saw aeonaxx and where, it would really help the whole community.
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Warlock
got it today at 5pm
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Congrats Scrubnub! I was flying to run a friend through Halls of Stone Heroic and Halls of Lightning Heroic and saw that it had gotten dropped!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]