Jaadyn

81 Night Elf Rogue
Finally got some orangez
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
LOLOL. I love you so much man. They're no warglaives, but they'll do when you see me as Cataclysmic Gladiator Andywhtfield
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
A legend...ary rogue leaves the server.

/Mourn
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I will place roses at your grave everyday J.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
<3 all my homies. May possibly see Jaadyn the Monk return next expansion, we will see. :S
Reply Quote
70 Troll Druid
get carried by Luwen/Legendaries more

oh btw RLS is r1 on nearly every bg in 3s grats ur so amazing for playing fotm.
Edited by Laiwen on 3/28/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Someone's mad they got farmed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Played RLS every season since season 6, so I'm not running it because it's "fotm". I run it because I have friends who play those classes and we happen to be better than above average at it.

Sorry, Luwen. Deck, Rodka, Efud and I woulda had R1 3v3 season 9 had Demias's team on Arathor not fed Vanguard's 3s for like 10 games.

Also, we were set for r1 5v5 in S10, far above anyone on the ladder, until Demias quit because he lost his virginity 3 months before the season's end. We had a 100% w/l at 2550 playing rsham/rogue/lock/dpriest/boomkin. Easy rank 1 had Demias not jewed us a second time.

And, we will be r1 /finally/ this season. Whether RLS is strong or not, we're simply the best players on this BG.

Should I get Deck to post here and comment about how god awful you were in S8, that the only reason you even did as well as you did is because he globalled kids with his retarded PVE gear as destro?

It's been more than a year and a half since anyone has heard from you. Why are you trolling me again all of a sudden? First you troll me on AJ, the Dragonmaw, now Spirestone forums. It's hilarious. You're nothing short of a stalker and I think it's funny that you do what you do.

Shouldn't you be following your uncle's footsteps and killing yourself by now? Get a life, Adam. You really need one, man. [: I can't believe you're so mad that you're terrible at a video game and your "team" ditched you that you can't even let something almost 2 years old go away LOL.

There's a reason we played w/ a boomkin and not a mage. Well, not you, anyways. #1 !@#$ter mage world, Luwen.

Peace.
Edited by Jaadyn on 3/28/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
O SNAP
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
This !@#$ got real, why didn't i know about this earlier aioghaeioghaeg
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Rogue
eww jaadyn getting yucky
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I will forever lay this tune from the past to this thread: RUBBA DUB DUB THREE MEN INA TUB.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
gaayden
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/01/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Okcomputer
gaayden

REMEMBER WHO MADE YOU, MAN.

Redux is the reason you're riding shotgun with the bigboys. Talk to your father with RESPECT, !@#$! <3
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Wtf Jaadyn >:[
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Youtube allstar Jizzz allover them fat cheeks
Edited by Kottonmouth on 4/6/2012 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Where u going bby?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]