Glyph of Demon Hunting (warlock tanks)?

A Shaman will tank before any cloth wearer does.

^ QFT
Reply Quote
63 Human Warlock
I hope this makes it into live!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I only wish I had beta access so I could test out all these ideas, plus check out the scaling on mastery, pet health, lock health, etc.

I think I've done more thinking about the possibilities of this spec than most people have actually played their classes in the beta, haha.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Yes yes !@#$ YES!
Dormond, get out of that damn coffin and get your butt to stonetalon, I'm leveling you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I just had an image of a demon warlock running across WSG carrying the flag. Brought tears to my eyes *sniff*.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Here's a video that was posted over on the Warlock forms of a Warlock tanking Hour of Twilight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGgi341JXQo

This video... made me... SO EXCITED. I already know it's gonna have to get nerfed, though lol.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Still no threat modification. You can tank for about 3 seconds, which is still kind of cool if the tank sucks but I can't think of a time where you would glyph to deal less damage apart from PvP.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
03/23/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Nacholicus
Still no threat modification. You can tank for about 3 seconds, which is still kind of cool if the tank sucks but I can't think of a time where you would glyph to deal less damage apart from PvP.

People are saying it's built into the glyph.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

Take a look at the video I posted. 500% Threat gen built into the Glyph. You can clearly see the Lock holding agro on basically everything through out the full Dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I'll be PISSED if they can tank......

They split feral into 2 DIFFERENT trees and then turn around and give a DPS tree tanking abilities?

Yea, I'd DEMAND a class change........
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Having read the thread now, I take my comment back.
Wow, they seem serious in doing this.

Thank you, Blizzard, this would be absolute amazing!
Reply Quote
Until I see a blue confirming this is intentional, I am not going to get excited. I don't want to be let down.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
...Is this... a dream? Where the hell is Freddy Kruegar?!

...Nope. Not dreaming...

WHERE IS MY BETA KEY GOD DAMNIT? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Here's a video that was posted over on the Warlock forms of a Warlock tanking Hour of Twilight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGgi341JXQo
oh man. that looks sweet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
...Is this... a dream? Where the hell is Freddy Kruegar?!

...Nope. Not dreaming...

WHERE IS MY BETA KEY GOD DAMNIT? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Freddy Kruegar will be Blizz being all like "yo yo dogs we just did this to get you excited, no go LOL"

:(
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warlock
Shamans have earthbiter that taunts also... doesnt mean they're tanks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thank you so much for that tanking example vid. It looks absolutely amazingly fun.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
03/23/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Infernalist
Thank you so much for that tanking example vid. It looks absolutely amazingly fun.

Probably the most fun I've seen warlocks lately! :D
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
it looks like they do craaaaazy AoE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]