Glyph of Demon Hunting (warlock tanks)?

90 Human Warlock
03/22/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Sasofrass
I don't think people would be comfortable with me tanking.

Who cares, you are a warlock and you do whatever the hell you want!

I like the way you think good sir.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
03/22/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Ailara
Sounds like PvP talents, definitely not PvE.

But taunt doesn't work in pvp, silly. :3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Ok, we just need a female model for meta and we are cool. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Ghostcrawler did say at Blizzcon that they wanted more disctinction between warlocks and mages (I don't remember the exact words) but in essence, warlocks would be the tanks of the casters while mages would be slippery little devils. XD

I'll try to find the exact quote...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
…As we were mentioning with the warlock, we really wanted the mage to feel slippery and glass-cannon-ey and we wanted the warlock to be more of the tank of the casters.

From: http://manalicious.wordpress.com/2011/10/21/mage-class-talent-changes-from-blizzcon-2011/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
anyone look at this lvl 27 Metamorphosis: Nether Plating passive
The ability is: "While using Metamorphosis, your armor contribution from items is increases by 600%, the chance you will be crit by melee attacks is reduced by 6%, and the duration of stun and snare effects is reduced by 50%"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
The ability is: "While using Metamorphosis, your armor contribution from items is increases by 600%, the chance you will be crit by melee attacks is reduced by 6%, and the duration of stun and snare effects is reduced by 50%"

It's always like that. Only thing is, is there a permanent meta form now? :O
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
One
03/22/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Awanii

Not if mastery still increases the damage done, which would also reduce damage taken!

:O!!!!

Hrm, you're right.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-calculator#VZ!022220

Here is your tanking spec.

I may indeed roll a warlock now.
You'd go sacrificial pact instead imo.

Say your tank pet has 160k health or something, that takes 80k health once a minute and gives you a 240k shield. No bleed effect or trickle of damage taken. Seems more practical and beneficial.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/22/2012 05:57 AMPosted by Rosaria

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/332/2/0/female_demonform_redesign_by_darazan-d4afwr5.png
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

It's always like that. Only thing is, is there a permanent meta form now? :O

If demonic slash generates fury, yes.

Edit: apparently metamorph is at level 10 and lasts forever! :O
Edited by Sasofrass on 3/22/2012 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/332/2/0/female_demonform_redesign_by_darazan-d4afwr5.png

Perfect. <3

Just need some work on the legs, but since it's an art, not an actual model... No problem at all.

03/22/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Awanii

They're working on opposite sexy demons, a female demon form is likely to come with or soon after.

Good to know. Thanks.
Edited by Rosaria on 3/22/2012 6:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
03/22/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Awanii
It last as long as your demonic fury lasts. The linked glyph allows full fury at all times.

FISTPUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

03/22/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Sasofrass
Edit: apparently metamorph is at level 10 and lasts forever! :O

I cannot wait! I really loved going all BEAST MODE on demo.
03/22/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Awanii
Twlight ward likely will scale with spell power and int. Not to mention there are MANY abilities that add health and mitigation in the warlock's skills. They'd be like a more magical DK.

I hope they add a /dance to meta form :3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
03/22/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Awanii
Twlight ward likely will scale with spell power and int. Not to mention there are MANY abilities that add health and mitigation in the warlock's skills. They'd be like a more magical DK.

And they will prob be more focused on mitigation than avoidance. I don't see problem with that. In fact, I will like even more. Avoidance is just RNG, and I hate to don't control over my surviability.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
It looks like they would have tons of damage reduction. TONS.

I am really excited lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
So, will we be added to the tanking queue's or is this just a little toy to play with? ^_^
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Hunter
I posted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]