looking for a home

1 Human Paladin
Hello I'm long time wow player, and I have recently come back from an extended break, about 9 months. As such i have missed most of Cata.

I have extensive raiding experience however, having raided through MC ZG BWL AQ20and AQ40 in vanilla, and then I took a break for the first half of BC before getting an opportunity to see Kara. In Wrath I ramped up my raiding yet again and myI raided trhough much of wraths content. I consider myself a student of whatever class i'm playing and I put the time in to gear appropriatly as well as learn the most efficiat way of playing said toon.

I am interested in playing a NEW character from level one, that said I am a very fast leveler and look to see some end game before MoP drops.

If your interested please leave a brief message with your name and i'll try my best to get back to you. I work full time so i may take a day or so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My guild <The East Kingdom> is always recruiting. We are casual/social guild full of 18+. We do tons of older content and achievement stuff, but we also have three raid teams, maybe forming a 4th.
We are level 25 with around 700 members. Whisper me, Epijunky, or Taraloria in game for more info.

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
If your looking for a raiding guild with family requirements (raiding parents) check into Hand of Valhalla.

You can whisper Deathcurse about raiding info. Tell him Gidbrel sent you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am building a raiding guild called Death Blir Du... please consider us!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]