dear alliance;

85 Orc Shaman
get camped by my fresh level 85 rogue - boyhugger ps u all suck really really bad especially that dk and pally jace and dubstepz
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
the virginity is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/Drewfus/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/Boyhugger/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/Bucee/simple

vs

me and a pally. Your talk is cheep. Come back when you can take me 1v1.
Edited by Dubztep on 3/22/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
03/22/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Kajaje
the virginity is strong with this one.

and^ this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
soooo what's the big thing with switching from horde to alli? is it to actually have more world pvp considering that if you're horde it's rare to find it? Just wondering
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm pretty sure that question isn't directed at me, but I'm going to give my POV anyway. For a lot of people it was the fact that there was a good PVP movement on the Alliance side. People were transferring off Horde simply to join some pure pvp Alliance guilds (I would know, I did it too).

The guilds I'm referring to are gone now, all xfer'd off to KT or Tich, but the majority of the people who didn't go with them are in BP now. But the reason for coming over in the first place was because of the tight knit PVP experience. We had tons of heals, pretty sick deepz, and we were content sitting outside of Horde camp in TB for hours. It was cool. For a while there Alliance could actually keep up with and even surpass Horde, at least for control of TB/durotar.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
My switch was a longtime coming. I wanted a better pvp experience. Going into BG's and getting luck with one healer was getting old, fast.

A lot of people on this server aren't even willing to so much as blink at you when you ask a question, and the people that will help you are either.. Hittu... or have an ally main, or a guildie, and sometimes you're lucky to even get an answer from them. All the friendly people either left the server, or quit.

Then you have people like Neuros who come talking big about how him and 2 other rogues are capable beating a dk, then come to the servers to call said dk out for being bad because he cant take 3 rogues, but cant take him 1v1. too many people like him on horde nowadays.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
There's a reason why Neuros is posting said "my peen is bigger" comments and bawing on the FORUM instead of being in the actual game pvping..... just saying.... Wonder why...... Maybe his game performance? Maybe compensating? ... -taps chin- Interesting.. I guess the forum is less dangerous and takes less skill. c:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
mmm yea I had wondered what happened with SKYNET and others like bolvai and steamrawrler it was fun fighting in tb, i didnt care for a loss, i enjoyed fighting, i might have to xfer/level someone in alliance to be in the BP games lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Wuh happened?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]