[A] Archetype, recruiting Healer/RDPS. 6/8H.

85 Worgen Warrior
Raid Size: 25
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. 6:45 - 9:30PM PST (West Coast)
Current Progression: 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
Loot System: EPGP

Currently Recruiting
  • All solid ranged DPS
  • Restoration Druid
  • Holy Priest
  • Restoration Shaman
However, we encourage all exceptional players to apply.

Guild info
Archetype is a guild focused currently on 25 man raiding which is expanding from a core 10. We feel that there is a higher glory present with 25 man raids. We formed during ToC in WotLK and are currently recruiting for our 25 man raid group.

We need people who act maturely during raid time and are easy to get along with, outside of raid as well. We are not looking for someone who is planning on staying a short period of time. Once a commitment is made, we hope that you will uphold it. If you know how to laugh and know how to play and can distinguish the two, then Archetype is for you!

Contact Methods
  • Create an application at http://stonemaul-archetype.guildlaunch.com/
  • Post RealID here on your applying character
  • Log on and whisper either myself, Barearms, Borne, Emazon, Krayn, Suzaku or any other officer online.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Gameo.
Edited by Wargameo on 5/7/2012 4:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I support this thread.

Wargameo2012
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Archetype invited me in wotlk. I said no.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
03/21/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Poptya
Wargameo2012

This.
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
I support this thread.

Wargameo2012

^
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Rogue
This guild has been trying to go pro for 8 months. Guilds with "X solid players" never work out because only casuals don't know what that means (loot whoring and most likely a couple chicks in the guild that ruin everything because every guy sucks up to them) and just dilute the roster with more floaters.

Other red flags: "act maturely" and "we’re all pretty chill"
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Warlock
This guild has been trying to go pro for 8 months. Guilds with "X solid players" never work out because only casuals don't know what that means (loot whoring and most likely a couple chicks in the guild that ruin everything because every guy sucks up to them) and just dilute the roster with more floaters.

Not to mention a Poptarts endorsement. Always a bad sign. An endorsement from Betty White makes more sense than him.
Edited by Perezhilton on 3/24/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

If you're going to make up things, at least make sure no one reading has the correct information...

They cant have been "trying to go pro for 8 months", because the guild went under new leadership just a couple months ago. Before that it was a social for a couple months, and before that I was the GM and we had a full raid and weren't recruiting.

Also I can vouch for the mature and chill parts, I leave all my alts in Archetype because it's an entertaining and easygoing gchat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Haters gonna hate. Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

Oh you're still around. Doing nothing but trolling the forums. Get your facts straight before you come at me. Im assuming that either you're just a terrible player or you hide behind an alt because your balls haven't dropped yet. Either way, you're irrelevant in every aspect.

Not to mention a Poptarts endorsement. Always a bad sign. An endorsement from Betty White makes more sense than him.

That must be why he is better than you. While you're off polishing how well you're 'endorsements' are. He's off doing 3 times your DPS. Go figure. Again, if you want to troll, it's unnecessary to do it on my post. Go take your insecurities somewhere else.
Edited by Wargameo on 3/26/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Updated with class and spec requirements.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/24/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Dimuniti
most likely a couple chicks in the guild that ruin everything

Girls don't play wow. Also, ranged dps ftw.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
WTB ranged DPS
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
bump, still looking.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
3/8H but 1 Savior!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Oh nice, grats guys.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ema #1
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
Just goes to show you how hard 10 man is.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Updated with guild website link.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]