<Regen> MoP Beta Streams

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Luckily two of our officers were able to receive MoP Beta invites last night. Some of them have agreed to stream their experiences on the new continent for the rest of the guild to watch.

I'll continue updating this thread as more of our members get beta access and stream content.

Enjoy!

Seraphia - Fire Mage (Officer) - Low Quality
http://www.twitch.tv/seraphia
Edited by Lemistio on 3/22/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Another Regen Stream is up!http://www.twitch.tv/angarak
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
OH EM GEE!... Lucky!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I think we have like 8 people with betas now, however, not all of them are streaming.

If anyone has any specific requests for things they'd like to see on the Beta I'm sure some of our current streamers would be willing to accommodate.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
03/31/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Lolcrispy
OH EM GEE!... Lucky!

Not really. Presently XP is capped at 86, and only 1 zone and 1 instance are available.
Reply Quote
I shouldn't have rushed through those damn quests!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Im more then willing to stream what people want to see when I am online which is quite often, 85 Monks got unlocked again today just for a heads up so Ill probably be running as a mistweaver in the new instance a good bit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I can't get my screen to fit the twitch tv screen. Part of the right half of my screen is clipped, and I have black empty portions on the top and bottom of the twitch screen.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Ivankov ill walk you through it again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]